Pokémon GO Discussion and picture thread

I've changed the way I collect Pokemon now, too.

Pretty much try to catch anything and everything, but only keeping the good ones for battling gyms, and 100% IVs. Anything less, and they're just candy.

Wait, Shellder is actually good???? I've been under a rock ha ha.

What other mon's are good for taking down the usual top rated/used gym junkies? I know Machamp works well on Blissey, but still takes a while to break her down.

Yes sir. Basically since vaporeon got nerfd Starmie and Cloyster are technically better, depending on the moveset.

Vaporeon has high HP but Cloyster is equal in attack and has much better defense. Plus it's ability to learn ice moves gives it leverage over Dragonite, Tyranitar, Rhydon (all very common gym defenders) etc. as an example my 1700 Cloyster can take down a 2500 + a 2750 Dragonite and still have HP remaining.

Wait, Shellder is actually good???? I've been under a rock ha ha.

What other mon's are good for taking down the usual top rated/used gym junkies? I know Machamp works well on Blissey, but still takes a while to break her down.
For Blissey I use Machamp and Exeggutor with Solar Beam, Vaporeon is also good.
Only trouble with Cloyster against Dragonite is you have to time your Dodge extremely well, couple of good hits from a high CP Dragonite will absolutely melt a Cloyster.

Can confirm I did!

Frost Breath (10) and Avalanche (90)
Congrats mate, one of mine has the moveset.

0ffba3877f.png

We’re celebrating two amazing milestones—Pokémon GO’s one-year anniversary and 750 million global downloads—and you’re invited to join in on the fun! Over the next few months, we’re hosting real-world and in-game events planned alongside some very exciting new features that will get you outside exploring the world with family and friends. Get ready for an action-packed couple of months!

To kick things off, we will be hosting the Solstice Event starting on June 13, 2017. This in-game event will feature Fire-type and Ice-type Pokémon, huge XP bonuses for throwing Poké Balls accurately, and discounted Lucky Eggs in the in-game shop. Soon thereafter, you can look forward to a new update focused on collaborative group gameplay features that will get you playing Pokémon GO in fun new ways. In preparation for these exciting features, we’ll be temporarily disabling Gyms for a short period of time.

Source: http://pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/en/post/anniversary2017

0ffba3877f.png

We’re celebrating two amazing milestones—Pokémon GO’s one-year anniversary and 750 million global downloads—and you’re invited to join in on the fun! Over the next few months, we’re hosting real-world and in-game events planned alongside some very exciting new features that will get you outside exploring the world with family and friends. Get ready for an action-packed couple of months!

To kick things off, we will be hosting the Solstice Event starting on June 13, 2017. This in-game event will feature Fire-type and Ice-type Pokémon, huge XP bonuses for throwing Poké Balls accurately, and discounted Lucky Eggs in the in-game shop. Soon thereafter, you can look forward to a new update focused on collaborative group gameplay features that will get you playing Pokémon GO in fun new ways. In preparation for these exciting features, we’ll be temporarily disabling Gyms for a short period of time.

Source: http://pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/en/post/anniversary2017

Damn wish we had it for the long weekend

Wow big team! My strongest 4 that I've maxed out are:

Snorlax 2614
Rhydon 2554
Gyarados 2502
Vaporeon 2415
-------

Next best:
Dragonite 2392 (need candy! :cry:)
Rhydon 2203
Rhydon 2144
Exeggutor 1982
Golem 1974
Machamp 1954
Golem 1948
Scizor 1985
Flareon 1864
Alakazam 1844
Houndoom 1739
Kabutops 1712
Arcanine 1664
Cloyster 1645

Working on powering up Alakazam, Cloyster and Arcanine at the moment... bringing up the bottom of my team lol get them into the 2000 club

Mention one left of field Gym star we encountered trying to train up a gym, Granbull.
What a prick of a thing to train against, finally found out he has a weakness to Poison, only after he killed many of our Mons.

Wow big team! My strongest 4 that I've maxed out are:

Snorlax 2614
Rhydon 2554
Gyarados 2502
Vaporeon 2415
-------

Next best:
Dragonite 2392 (need candy! :cry:)
Rhydon 2203
Rhydon 2144
Exeggutor 1982
Golem 1974
Machamp 1954
Golem 1948
Scizor 1985
Flareon 1864
Alakazam 1844
Houndoom 1739
Kabutops 1712
Arcanine 1664
Cloyster 1645

Working on powering up Alakazam, Cloyster and Arcanine at the moment... bringing up the bottom of my team lol get them into the 2000 club

Team is getting there mate :thumbsup:

how many 100% IV pokemon have you guys got? its getting harder and harder to find them. i haven't had them for ages/

Just caught a flaaffy. Haven't added anything new in a long while.

Tyranitar, Ampharos, Togepi, Smoochum, Sunflora & Bellossom to go.

On a side note, I just got my 5th metal coat. Still zero sun stones.

Just caught a flaaffy. Haven't added anything new in a long while.

Tyranitar, Ampharos, Togepi, Smoochum, Sunflora & Bellossom to go.

On a side note, I just got my 5th metal coat. Still zero sun stones.

i feel for you, it'll come though, i got 11 sun stones before i got my first metal coat or kings rock. still need one more metal coat and kings rock to get a steelix and politoed.

got 6 100IV pokemon,
dragonite, golem, gyrados, octillery, persian, marowak.

Back
Top Bottom