Pokémon GO Discussion and picture thread

Really liked this update myself too. Was about to walk to get a lot of candy for my Snorlax who is my best Pokémon. Also added two more Rhydon that are at least 2170 CP and two golem that are between 1950 - 2100 CP. Added another baby Pokémon I needed taking the dex to 225/227.

Hoping for an electric event to load up on mareep.

Well worth all the K's I walked with this one :thumbsup:

d6dfc9ab28.png

Hatched a magby yesterday and a Iggybuff last weekend taking my pokedex to 226/228

Still need:

Togepi
Flaaffy
Ampharos
Bellossom (still yet to get a sun stone!!!)
Sunflora (see note above!!!)
Smoochum
Tyranitar

Corsola* - even tho im no where near its spawn area

115 candies. shouldve made more of the adventure week event. but only about 40km more to walk this larvitar and ill have enough

So I've been able to build up my incubators by aggressively going after gyms. Some days I'll be in 3 gyms others I'll be in 9 or 10. Naturally because of this the rate I'm hatching eggs and obtaining star dust / xp is now significantly faster so I can power up quicker (80k Xp gained in the last week, no lucky eggs used etc)

So I thought I'd go through and rate some of my recent hatchlings:
Tyrogue (hitmonlee) 88.9%
Miltank 96%
Phanpy 92%
Onix 89%
Staryu 88%
Growlithe 87%
Charmander 86%
Shelder 95%

Importantly all these will evolve into the 1500-1800 range which is great to start with. I'm super pumped with that shelder I just hope I get a great move set to then take down dragonites with ease

So I've been able to build up my incubators by aggressively going after gyms. Some days I'll be in 3 gyms others I'll be in 9 or 10. Naturally because of this the rate I'm hatching eggs and obtaining star dust / xp is now significantly faster so I can power up quicker (80k Xp gained in the last week, no lucky eggs used etc)

So I thought I'd go through and rate some of my recent hatchlings:
Tyrogue (hitmonlee) 88.9%
Miltank 96%
Phanpy 92%
Onix 89%
Staryu 88%
Growlithe 87%
Charmander 86%
Shelder 95%

Importantly all these will evolve into the 1500-1800 range which is great to start with. I'm super pumped with that shelder I just hope I get a great move set to then take down dragonites with ease
Need the double ice type moveset, I have 3 Cloyster and only one has a good moveset.

Wait, Shellder is actually good???? I've been under a rock ha ha.

What other mon's are good for taking down the usual top rated/used gym junkies? I know Machamp works well on Blissey, but still takes a while to break her down.

Back
Top Bottom