Pokémon GO Discussion and picture thread

Anyone know if ninetails is any good? I have a 98% Vulpix and almost ready to evolve it with 6 more candy.

I've also got a 1300CP Ryhorn ready with 11 more candy required

That is a monster Ryhorn =D>
This will help with Ninetales: https://rankedboost.com/pokemon-go/ninetales/
He is certainly not one of the fire types you ever see in gyms, I guess due to his pretty low max CP.

That is a monster Ryhorn =D>
This will help with Ninetales: https://rankedboost.com/pokemon-go/ninetales/
He is certainly not one of the fire types you ever see in gyms, I guess due to his pretty low max CP.

Yeah unfortunately it was only a 61% IV. I literally just hatched another one tho - 91% only marginally lower CP and the candy got me over the line to evolve so went with the 91% and it went to 1950CP. Based on the rest of my top 5 or 6 I'm very very happy with that!

Yeah unfortunately it was only a 61% IV. I literally just hatched another one tho - 91% only marginally lower CP and the candy got me over the line to evolve so went with the 91% and it went to 1950CP. Based on the rest of my top 5 or 6 I'm very very happy with that!
They are good in gyms. Earthquake or Stone Edge for charge move?

cannot buy a metal coat or kings rock its ridiculous.

had 7 sun stones, 4 dragon scales and 4 upgrades. and zero of the rest. starting to shit me. lvl 33. 222 caught.

could have myself a pupitar but going to wait on the evolution in case i get a better evolution between now and when i have enough candies.

Still zero mareeps , getting ridiculous.

had 7 sun stones, 4 dragon scales and 4 upgrades. and zero of the rest. starting to s*** me. lvl 33. 222 caught.

could have myself a pupitar but going to wait on the evolution in case i get a better evolution between now and when i have enough candies.

I have had one of everything but I see more Metal coats and sun stones here.
Still never seen a wild Larvitar and only ever caught one Mareep in the wild.
Few of the Instinct boys are planning a drive up to tin can bay shortly to catch a Corsola, think that is the furthest south they are found here in QLD.
Might have to go along :D

had 7 sun stones, 4 dragon scales and 4 upgrades. and zero of the rest. starting to s*** me. lvl 33. 222 caught.

Waw,don't worry mate you will get those evolution items soon,I've gotten all the different types of items from the same stop for my 7th day streaks but at first I was only getting sunstone and kings rock.
Mareeps are rare,saw 0 but hatched 1.They definitely are rarer than Lavitars.

Nice had not heard that, my go to park has become a Chikorita nest for this fortnight.
Thanks for the heads up.
Not a problem man,enjoy it.People are speculating shiny bulbasaur but if it's chikorita as well you might get lucky.

Not a problem man,enjoy it.People are speculating shiny bulbasaur but if it's chikorita as well you might get lucky.

Read that the shiny Bulba was a hoax unfortunately.

I still want/need that shiny Karp!!!

Just realised, my 7th day spin this morning, got another damn Metal Coat! 2 in a row now. Nothing to evolve...

Just realised, my 7th day spin this morning, got another damn Metal Coat! 2 in a row now. Nothing to evolve...

Getting to the stage where I am going to start throwing Evolution items away. 2 x Upgrade, 2 x metal coat etc.
Only one I really want is a kings rock, have a 927 Slowpoke I want to evolve.

send the metal coats my way, up to 11 sun stones, 6 dragon scales, 3 upgrades. and 0 kings rock and metal coat.

Are you spinning stops in the same location for your 7 day streak?
Just wondered if the area has any bearing on what you get?

was thinking about that today, but i dont think so. some out near penrith way and some in the inner west in the leichhardt area. its starting to kill me.

Got my first Dragon scale now I have them all got a lot of the others spare ,

Still need 6 from first lot and
16 from next lot still chasing lol

Saw 1 unknown but didn't catch it oh no

Back
Top Bottom