Ozcards yahoo fantasy league

Im ok with either Friday or Sunday as Ill be away in Melbourne for the footy finals, so Ill just have to spend some time doing my custom draft Order as I wont be able to partici[pate in a live draft.
Also, I have to say Jimbo, you have some tough competition in Chaddy.
Ive ben in a league with Chaddy before and he dominated. Chaddy knows his stuff!

Im ok with either Friday or Sunday as Ill be away in Melbourne for the footy finals, so Ill just have to spend some time doing my custom draft Order as I wont be able to partici[pate in a live draft.
Also, I have to say Jimbo, you have some tough competition in Chaddy.
Ive ben in a league with Chaddy before and he dominated. Chaddy knows his stuff!

No doubt.

No biggie though. It's not fun if there aren't guys who are competitive in there. Better managers makes the league more competitive, and makes for more fun! :)

Hopefully it's not complete annihilation though.

Guys we've had one player drop out, is anyone keen to replace him? It is preferable if you have prior experience, but if not you at least have to be active throughout the year and be a keen NBA follower who knows his stats.

How ya going jimbo? any news on time of draft? i'm keen :) really any time, any night (before 10:00PM..

---------- Post added 09-09-2010 at 09:37 AM ----------

Looks like i'm auto-drafting :( :(

---------- Post added 09-09-2010 at 09:39 AM ----------

can it be earlier, like 9:30 people on friday night?

Can i have time please?

Mate if you read back in the thread, you'll see the time.

It's 11 PM tonight. And like I've said probably twice or three times, it can't be earlier because Yahoo doesn't allow it to be. 11 PM is the only night time they do, because they are based in the states - and unfortunately the majority of people opted for that time.

Sorry, make sure you set your predraft rankings though! The computer normally does a decent job.

---------- Post added 10-09-2010 at 07:19 PM ----------

have we got a draft order yet?

The order is selected randomly and is only announced 30 minutes before the draft time.

At 10:30 log onto Yahoo Fantasy Basketball and the draft order will have been randomly determined.

Get psyched guys! The Draft is always the most fun bit! Make sure you're there, loud and rowdy! Let's the fun and trashtalking begin! :) :) :lol:

Sorry dude, I had read and was just getting it finally confirmed!
Will be setting draft rankings, and getting my jersey, etc..sorted even thought won't be starting season for another month or so :(

Cheers boys 8)

Sorry dude, I had read and was just getting it finally confirmed!
Will be setting draft rankings, and getting my jersey, etc..sorted even thought won't be starting season for another month or so :(

Cheers boys 8)

No worries man. It's a shame you can't make it, the draft is always really fun! Unfortunately there are no other night times, and night suits the majority of people :(

Will just have to pick my pre-draft ranking wisely ;) Know time will ever suit everyone, i just happen to be 1 of the ones that it doesn't suit :(

yeh I'm partying on friday's, lucky i got home b4 11 coz i just remember the draft was tonight ahahah, soooo tired tho :S wish it could b 10:30, well don't matter, man I can't remember my yahoo username, can anybody click on rondo's account, in the league thing and tell me wat the username is?

yeh I'm partying on friday's, lucky i got home b4 11 coz i just remember the draft was tonight ahahah, soooo tired tho :S wish it could b 10:30, well don't matter, man I can't remember my yahoo username, can anybody click on rondo's account, in the league thing and tell me wat the username is?

Jimmy Wretham is all it says mate.

---------- Post added 10-09-2010 at 10:39 PM ----------

Ah man I got stuck in the middle of the draft again. Draft pick #7 in this league, in the one with my school mates that I did last Wednesday night I was #10.

Here's the draft order. I'm only going to list this once. When everyone logs on we can chat in the actual drafting board instead of on here.

1. Indigo
2. EY
3. Kenny
4. Lions
5. Tom12
6. Blazers Fan
7. Jimbo
8. Lockymac
9. Jarrett
10. Ace
11. Jimmy
12. Chaddy

Man I hate being in the middle. You either want to be on either end!

Anyway quick shower for me, and I'll see all you guys in the draft in a little while :D

the live draft wont load for me....loads like 90% then stops??

---------- Post added 10-09-2010 at 11:37 PM ----------

well i cant get into the live draft for some reason? I'm absolutley :swear:

guess i'll go to bed and sleep it off...shame cause the draft is the fun part

Sweet got #4 first round pick : Mr Dwayne wade'ssss on my team :)

---------- Post added 11-09-2010 at 07:34 AM ----------

who want's gilbert arena's? offfering him for a good blocking center :)

:mad:damn forgot!

---------- Post added 11-09-2010 at 09:16 PM ----------

WHOA! I got a pretty sweet team:D

nowitzki
pierce
joe johnson
kidd
allen
garnett

:D

:mad:damn forgot!

---------- Post added 11-09-2010 at 09:16 PM ----------

WHOA! I got a pretty sweet team:D

nowitzki
pierce
joe johnson
kidd
allen
garnett

:D

bad thing is is that u have too many ppl form the one team (celts) which can be a let down sometimes, but coz they r freak they should do well

I did pretty well IMO ;

Dwayne Wade
Andre Iguodala
Mo Williams
Chris Bosh
Marcus Camby
Gilbert Arena's - i wanna get a good PF for him, if anyone wants to trade :)

LMK what you think :cool:

Back
Top Bottom