Ozcards yahoo fantasy league

I am keen on doing some trades. Who do you have available mate and what are you chasing ?

So far the view from the top is very nice :whistle: Unlikely to remain in the top spot but happy to take it :)

I am keen on doing some trades. Who do you have available mate and what are you chasing ?

So far the view from the top is very nice :whistle: Unlikely to remain in the top spot but happy to take it :)

Might give it one more week to get a better indicator of my totals and what I need etc. Still lots of roster movements with the teams happening etc.

Yeah once playoffs come there is definitely an element of luck. I was the #6 and final seed in the playoffs last season and ended up winning lol :lol:

---------- Post added 02-11-2010 at 07:09 PM ----------

What is your team called? I'm just looking for better totals. My team is efficient but not getting enough stuff done..

Well boys punch my ticket to the Finals, I'm going back there!

Second straight year I pull off an upset in the second round, beating ACE E (#2 seed) and I'm a #4 seed.

I'll be seeing Return of Joe Budden there by the looks of it, who seem to be edging out Locky on the last day of the second round!

Great season thus far, interesting to see how this last week pans out! Hope you guys will be keen to play again next season!

yeah mate i'll be seeing ya in the finals.

its good to finally make it to one. Haven't had the best of luck this season in my other league.

Despite a rough start to the season I successfully defended my title. Just beat Breezy in the Finals 6-5 in a close match-up!

Pretty stoked considering I was only seeded 4th when entering the playoffs, and had to beat the top 2 seeded guys to claim my crown!

Guys off the waiver wire really helped me, like Chuck Hayes and Chris Kaman among others. My big stars played well too like Stephen Curry and some players really emerged with significant improvements from last season (e.g. Dorell Wright).

Great season guys, see you all next season! I'll be aiming for a three-peat. ;) :) :lol:

Last in the draft and finished a respectable 3rd (though i am dissapointed i didnt make the final with the team i had).

Guys are you keen to re-launch this when the lockout ends (assuming it ends soon). I have a gut feeling that it will end in the next fortnight, so thinking about starting the league again.

Returning members please check your emails!! Invitations to rejoin have been sent! If not accepted soon the league will be opened to new members who are keen to play! If email not received pls send me a pm for details on how to find the league!!

Back
Top Bottom