Ozcards yahoo fantasy league

Re: 2010-11 NBA Yahoo Fantasy League

haha doesnt matter Tom, give it a try have a bit of fun. I mean im in my DreamTeam grand final this week :)

I didnt do dreamteam this year but last year i got the wooden spoon..... see what i mean?? i suck at these things!! ive done an nba one like this b4 as well and sucked at that as well!:(

oh it is alive! they said it wouldn't be up for a while. i'll get it up and running now ;)

Sick as James! Looking forward to it. Would you know when we'll run the draft? It would probably be on a weekend right?

Sick as James! Looking forward to it. Would you know when we'll run the draft? It would probably be on a weekend right?

When everyone gets added to the league we'll look at determining the night.

As I actually had a league last season with 10 members from OCT, I've just renewed that one and sent them all requests to re-join.

It's going to be a first come first served league though, because obviously I want 12 members and there are 10 from last year and I think another 8 or 9 this year who want to play. So 7 people will get the chop. If there are enough people wanting to play we can always make another league though.

---------- Post added 26-08-2010 at 08:05 PM ----------

Guys if you want to join, please go to Yahoo Fantasy Basketball and join a league. The details are below:

League ID: 970
League Name: OZCARDS
Password: ozcards

Also - If you have never played before or have very LITTLE knowledge of NBA statistics you might want to avoid this league, because there will probably be a lot of experienced players. It's up to you.

Peace!

Got 1 of the 2 available spots :D

What do you mean 1 of the 2?

Anyway everyone else join up. Making the draft time is a bit fiddly because they won't let me do it in my timezone so I have to keep adjusting to the other time zone.

At the moment I'm looking at next Friday night, but we can always push it back.

---------- Post added 26-08-2010 at 10:06 PM ----------

3 members in. looking for 9 more!

What do you mean 1 of the 2?

Anyway everyone else join up. Making the draft time is a bit fiddly because they won't let me do it in my timezone so I have to keep adjusting to the other time zone.

At the moment I'm looking at next Friday night, but we can always push it back.

---------- Post added 26-08-2010 at 10:06 PM ----------

3 members in. looking for 9 more!

You said there's two spots for members who weren't in it last year..anyway.

Is it daily changing the team or weekly (i hate weekly :eek:) ).

I will join tonight.

What would happen if someone is not available for agreed time of live draft? do they get sim'ed (just get given whoever)

Yep you can make your own pre-draft rankings, which will let the computer pick for you if you can't make it.

Yeh, I was looking at that, but?
wouldn't i just pick all guns and win? or does it go in order..couldn't work that out last year :confused:

Back
Top Bottom