Ozcards yahoo fantasy league

Sorry mate but I sent the PM a few days back (and I did send it to you as well).

I also posted that there were 10 members from last year who would get a renew option since they played last year, as well as another 8 who wanted to play this year.

Unfortunately that meant some people would get the cop.

Bare in mind that after I had sent out the invites only about 5 people had signed up though, so there was plenty of time for you to jump in. Unfortunate!

If there are enough people who missed out and want to play though, maybe we can start another league as well.

K, no worries mate, I got the PM just didnt have the chance to sign up

Well I played the AFL Dream Team and Supercoach for the first time this year and won both Grand Finals. I am up for this one too. Count me in. Cheers.

11 p.m. is 9 p.m. over here in Perth... I might be able to do that but I doubt Mum will let me be on the computer at 9 at night... if you guys could do it at 10 p.m. EST (8 pm over here) that would be great!:)how long does the draft take?

how about 8PM E.S.T? 11PM don't suit me..i will be heading off to bed early, going to theme parks on gold coast :) :D :D

At the moment we've got 2 votes for Sunday and 2 votes for Friday night.

I am yet to vote, and still waiting on the others to send in their requests.

---------- Post added 02-09-2010 at 10:38 PM ----------

Now we're onto these voting results:

Friday Night - 4 votes
Sunday Arvo - 2 votes

Yet to reply (5) + me.

I checked out Chaddy, he looks like a MAJOR competitor. Trophy case is full up ;)

You'd better believe I take it seriously Jimbo! I've played in some highly competitive leagues, including an international money league where I lost in the last game but still picked up a couple of hundred $US. Already have my custom made draft list...

I would prefer next Friday at 11pm, Sunday is Father's Day, so that makes it a bit tough for me to attend. Happy to set my draft order if I can't make it though....

Don't worry we are talking about next weekend, not this one guys.

---------- Post added 02-09-2010 at 11:21 PM ----------

You'd better believe I take it seriously Jimbo! I've played in some highly competitive leagues, including an international money league where I lost in the last game but still picked up a couple of hundred $US. Already have my custom made draft list...

I would prefer next Friday at 11pm, Sunday is Father's Day, so that makes it a bit tough for me to attend. Happy to set my draft order if I can't make it though....

Damn Chaddy - looks like I won't be getting my 3rd gold trophy this year then :(

---------- Post added 02-09-2010 at 11:22 PM ----------

Update - 6 for Friday Night, 2 for Sunday Arvo.

I'll put my vote in for Friday night, making it a majority of 7. Next Friday, 11 PM boys. Game on ;)

Back
Top Bottom