One Of The Best Card From UD BLACK Has Been pulled By Aussie!!!

spcard

Legends Only
No Words, Card was Pulled in Taiwan by an Aussie
mj1of1auto.jpg

Michael Jordan/Julius Erving Dual Patch Auto 1/1

Re: Best Card From UD BLACK Has Been pulled By Aussie!!!

Great card.....yes... but Best Card... i dont know.... would prefer the 1/1 quad in the other thread myself...

& what's with super bad edge?

You'd think with today's printing technology that this "look" could be achieved without the condition sensitivity...or maybe they WANT condition sensitivity...does UD have shares in the grading companies???

yeah, seems that way, but would probably be a conflict of interest for UD. Besides, whos to say it wasnt the person ripping the pack.

yeah, seems that way, but would probably be a conflict of interest for UD. Besides, whos to say it wasnt the person ripping the pack.

I don't believe that is relevant, as if the card set was not condition sensitive, the simple process of removing the card from the packet would not cause this type of damage. In any event, last years UD Black (which came in clear plastic wrappers) had very similar damage, damage that was visible even while the cards were still inside their wrappers.

Sweet, may not be as bad as it looks tho, sometimes pics capture some of the edges which you wouldn't see just looking at it.

Tis a fantastic car!! Close, but I'm sure there's other "best" cards out there.

And don't forget, it's a 1/1... the edges matter little, unless you're hoping for a Gem 10...

Ide be straight on to UD complaining about quality control if that came fresh out of a pack !!:cry:

Back
Top Bottom