Official Patty Mills Thread

Re: Paddy Mills Season Progress Thread

haha nice avatar brandon and pick of wardy!
i could of got 2008 rookie and western bulldogs predictors for 25 is that good?

Re: Trail Blazers Sign Patrick Mills

I don't really think it matters for now.

I don't fully understand the situation as that post from BillyHoyle suggests Mills won't be seeing any time on the floor at all.

But if that wasn't true, I'd still be happy to see Mills on the team, as opposed to in Europe or the NBL or somewhere else - because Portland is a playoff team who in the next few years should be a contender.

There's a big difference between being on a team like that and getting vital experience before then going on to play a bigger role on other teams, than being like a Nathan Jawai and just bouncing around seeing no court time on sub-par teams.

Great News for Mills today. Blazers are keeping him on the roster and waiving Udoka instead. Again, surely the Blazers have to move a point guard as they are stacked and the only job Mills will have is to high five teammates on the sideline.

Great News for Mills today. Blazers are keeping him on the roster and waiving Udoka instead. Again, surely the Blazers have to move a point guard as they are stacked and the only job Mills will have is to high five teammates on the sideline.

wooooohooooooo patty

That's fantastic news for Patty, I was a little worried Udoka would get selected and Mills would D league after he'd recovered. Can't wait to see him and Roy and Bayless in the backcourt in 2 seasons from now.

Mills inks 2 year deal with Blazers

Nice. He has obviously impressed people within the organisation already despite not being able to play.

At the Gaels he basically became like a 2nd coach when he broke his hand

Caught up with him in the summer and he is in good spirits about it all.... abit bummed about the foot but I reckon with his hard work ethic we'll see him in a jersey one day real soon!!

Great to see him in Aus and supporting the league.

Here's an interview some mates with the Hawks Team scored with him after the game on Wednesday v Adelaide

Absolute cracker of an interview I reckon!

---------- Post added 29-11-2009 at 03:05 PM ----------

[youtube]W_HSfqTpaUU[/youtube]

Good interview for a change by Heal, surprised he didn't give him **** about his height, he seems to have a thing for doin that.

another factory error from UD pretty crap in my opinion considering its exquisite...this takes the cake though compared to my error quad auto with the Lebron sticker auto upside down...