Official Patty Mills Thread

My only real reason for wanting it was so it ended up in Australia and could be sold/traded to a true Mills collector :lol:
It'd be a real shame if that card ended up staying in the States.

Re: Paddy Mills Season Progress Thread

highlights

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goPQIC0u5Zo"]YouTube- Stampede 121 Bighorns 109[/ame]

wow i know its only the D league but those stats r very nice. Also 25 shots coming off the bench??? Has he been watching JR and Nate??...lol

Great to see he hasn't lost anything over the injury period. They are some great stats, i think once he's 100% he shouldn't have much trouble getting a shot on the Blazers squad.

Blazers need him playing for them now!!!!...heaps of mins available with all the recent injuries but i guess there not fussed when they keep on winning like they have been haha...

just read on the blazers website that he got a call up to the team to play against the clippers tommorow on the back of his second good performance for the dleague team

Great news, hopefully he can pull some performances out like the past 2 d league games :kick:

He hit the game winning shot in his 2nd game in the D-league, understand portland have injuries but the powers that be must be happy with what they've seen to give him a call up for the game today

2 assists and shot 0/3 in 4:55mins in his first NBA game.

his 1st assist was a 4 point play lol, i wonder how many players have done that lol.

Back
Top Bottom