Official Patty Mills Thread

Minnesota wont pick hi9m either mainly cause hes to small
putting a 6'3 shooting guard next to a 5'10 pg one isnt great
not to mention we already have telfair whos the same size as mills

Minnesota wont pick hi9m either mainly cause hes to small
putting a 6'3 shooting guard next to a 5'10 pg one isnt great
not to mention we already have telfair whos the same size as mills

Telfair will play second to Mills if he is picked, I think Minnie may have a chance at picking him. They have foye who can play sg or pg.

I hope he doesnt go to bucks...they are a team thats going nowhere fast and redd's getting past it with his numbers declining in the last 2 yrs and i think they may be looking to trade jefferson in the offseason (maybe to get an extra pick or higher pick). I wouldnt want him going to LAL either no court time there with fisher, farmer, vujacic, yue and even brown. Atlanta could be an alright fit behind Bibby, there backups are law, claxton, even murray (more of a SG) but none of those guys are great. They also have a pretty young group (Josh Smith, Marvin Williams, Al Horford & Joe Johnson who is the oldest in this list at 26yrs) and arent a bad lineup now & will get better for the future. Wouldn't want him at Oklahoma City either with Westbrook = no court time.

I just checked out a mock draft they have him listed to go #23 to Sacramento, here's the link NBADraft.net

Also mavs could look at him if they dont resign Kidd this offseason with only Barea and Terry who can play PG and Dallas really doesnt want to play Terry anywhere but SG. But honestly i would think they would trade for an experianced PG if they cant resign Kidd, Barea is good but probably not consistant enough to earn starting PG at the moment

I hope he doesnt go to bucks...they are a team thats going nowhere fast and redd's getting past it with his numbers declining in the last 2 yrs and i think they may be looking to trade jefferson in the offseason (maybe to get an extra pick or higher pick). I wouldnt want him going to LAL either no court time there with fisher, farmer, vujacic, yue and even brown. Atlanta could be an alright fit behind Bibby, there backups are law, claxton, even murray (more of a SG) but none of those guys are great. They also have a pretty young group (Josh Smith, Marvin Williams, Al Horford & Joe Johnson who is the oldest in this list at 26yrs) and arent a bad lineup now & will get better for the future. Wouldn't want him at Oklahoma City either with Westbrook = no court time.

I just checked out a mock draft they have him listed to go #23 to Sacramento, here's the link NBADraft.net

Also mavs could look at him if they dont resign Kidd this offseason with only Barea and Terry who can play PG and Dallas really doesnt want to play Terry anywhere but SG. But honestly i would think they would trade for an experianced PG if they cant resign Kidd, Barea is good but probably not consistant enough to earn starting PG at the moment

That's in my initial post on the first page haha DraftExpress.com has him on the boards too but going #31 (coincidentally the Kings have that pick too).

As for whoever was talking about the Kings, Ozballer I think yeah Bassy might get the nod just cause of experience though. But IF Mills was to go to the Wolves he'd get some decent time, Foye would play SG they say he is their SG of the future (I guess they've given up trying to turn him into a pass-first player).

That's in my initial post on the first page haha DraftExpress.com has him on the boards too but going #31 (coincidentally the Kings have that pick too).

As for whoever was talking about the Kings, Ozballer I think yeah Bassy might get the nod just cause of experience though. But IF Mills was to go to the Wolves he'd get some decent time, Foye would play SG they say he is their SG of the future (I guess they've given up trying to turn him into a pass-first player).

He fits the sg role better I must admit. Bassy is a little selfish also, but I guess we'll have to wait and see where he ends up first. It still would be nice to see him alongside the boggie man!

He fits the sg role better I must admit. Bassy is a little selfish also, but I guess we'll have to wait and see where he ends up first. It still would be nice to see him alongside the boggie man!

Yeah that's true.

Bassy is okay but he doesn't have a jumper yet, it's definately not consistent!

Yeah I do like Sessions though haha.

Yeah that's true.

Bassy is okay but he doesn't have a jumper yet, it's definately not consistent!

Yeah I do like Sessions though haha.

Sessions is a keeper for any team, but I don't think he'll last as a starting pg, but who knows.

Sessions is a keeper for any team, but I don't think he'll last as a starting pg, but who knows.

Yeah true.

IMO I'd rather Mills go to a team with a veteran point guard, cause I don't think Mills is ready to be a starter (obviously). That way he could learn over a year or two then take over (ala Devin Harris).

Mills has made it official that he is in the draft and not goin back to college

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft2009/news/story?id=4223003"]St. Mary's Gaels guard Patty Mills opts to stay in NBA draft - ESPN[/ame]

Yes he has. That's what the article with Wonga's post was talking about.

I dont think it does at all, its just talking about him entering the draft nothing about agents. Because if he signed an agent his not allowed to go back to college if he doesnt get picked up, where if his doing it all by himself his allowed to return

Probably 24-28th pick of the draft because this draft really is filled with great PGs and really can't see Mills getting picked until that time.

Yeah, he probably should stay at college i reckon and really prove himself now his fully fit seeing he missed time with his hand, but ahh well i hope he goes well were ever he lands, he could slip to a contender

Like I said mate he has signed with an agent.

lol nah he hasn't signed an agent :p
"On Friday, he said on a teleconference initiated by Basketball Australia from Saint Mary's in Moraga, Calif., that he would not sign with an agent ahead of the June 25 draft at Madison Square Garden, allowing him to return to school if he is not selected."

"Players who declare their availability for the NBA Draft can also pull their name beforehand to retain their college eligibility as long as they haven't employed an agent."

It's here in this article
Saint Mary's Mills to test NBA Draft, not sign with agent - NCAA Division I Mens Basketball - CBSSports.com News, Fantasy, Video

You dont have to sign an agent to enter the draft

lol nah he hasn't signed an agent :p
"On Friday, he said on a teleconference initiated by Basketball Australia from Saint Mary's in Moraga, Calif., that he would not sign with an agent ahead of the June 25 draft at Madison Square Garden, allowing him to return to school if he is not selected."

"Players who declare their availability for the NBA Draft can also pull their name beforehand to retain their college eligibility as long as they haven't employed an agent."

It's here in this article
Saint Mary's Mills to test NBA Draft, not sign with agent - NCAA Division I Mens Basketball - CBSSports.com News, Fantasy, Video

You dont have to sign an agent to enter the draft

Sorry mate I did read an article but obviously misread it.

I know you can enter the draft without an agent, just made an error. My apologies.

Back
Top Bottom