Official NRL Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS INSIDE***

I dunno, The way i saw it was Tahu threw some air swings then Nightingale hit him. I only saw it once so i may be wrong.
Any judiciary would take Nightingales side over Tahu. He is a grub.

What's Tahu done wrong exactly to be labelled a grub? One fight against the Knights in 168 odd games of first grade?

He's a clean player. What he did last night was nothing more than you see the likes of Cameron Smith do about ten times a game ...

Yeah maybe grub is too harsh of a word. Just alot of niggling in his game. I do remember a game i was at where him and Wes Patten were at it all game.

Come on James. I was at the game & it was a bad look there. You dont remember him trying to take McManus head off? He is prone to brain snaps - grub is about the right word for him.

Back to the the football - I thought the Broncos looked impressive last night. Was not sure how they would be early in the season without locky.

Come on James. I was at the game & it was a bad look there. You dont remember him trying to take McManus head off? He is prone to brain snaps - grub is about the right word for him.

Back to the the football - I thought the Broncos looked impressive last night. Was not sure how they would be early in the season without locky.

With a back row like their's they don't need Locky. Norman looked good too, he'll only get better, he took the line on, kicked pretty well and gave good service with the ball.

But on the other side....Parra at home looked "lost" in attack they need Hayne back and in a hurry. Not in my 8.

Ross

Guys I have updated the thread title for this to be the official NRL discussion thread.

Loved the game on Thursday and last night the class of the Broncos shone through in ordinary conditions. Having watched 2 Parra games this year they just seem to be missing some direction around the park and their core skills are lacking (ball control) having said that ill forgive them last night because of the wet weather.

Hope the Panthers get the win against the Bulldogs!

Cheers
Matt

Guys I have updated the thread title for this to be the official NRL discussion thread.

Loved the game on Thursday and last night the class of the Broncos shone through in ordinary conditions. Having watched 2 Parra games this year they just seem to be missing some direction around the park and their core skills are lacking (ball control) having said that ill forgive them last night because of the wet weather.

Hope the Panthers get the win against the Bulldogs!

Cheers
Matt
Hope you bite your tongue,and may a thousand camels spit in your face. GO THE MIGHTY DOGS OF WAR
Cheers
Peter

Hope you bite your tongue,and may a thousand camels spit in your face. GO THE MIGHTY DOGS OF WAR
Cheers
Peter

Peter,

The Panthers first win might be their last for the year....I have to hold out some hope for tonight!

5 Biggest Grubs i can think of over the last few years in No particular Order

Steve Matai
Cameron Smith
Travis Burns
Luke O'Donnell
Michael Ennis

Yeah, that was the one incident in 168 games I referred to. :)

He plays the game hard, but it's very rare he does the dirty stuff.

we willl smash them. i hope they bash coote though.

Cmon Frank every kick return i wanna see you put that graham hit on coote

Watch the Broncos this year. I have had early bet on them for the comp. A lot of young talent up there and Anthony Griffin is a good coach. Parra very ordinary. Another season down the drain. I know it's only round 1 but all the signs say bottom four.

Back
Top Bottom