Official NRL Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS INSIDE***

Gameday Online

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Peter Thompson
eBay User
supa5
Can't believe round one is upon us tonight. Wanted to start a thread to discuss issues that surround each round and the games. Will start the ball rolling with:

ROUND 1

Just read a headline from an article by Greg Alexander saying he thinks the dragons will not make the 8. Bad news for the Knights because usually when X footballers make these statements it fires up a team. Was confident on the Knights tonight, maybe not anymore.

I think there a two teams in round 1 that need to make a statement. Put up or shut up time for....

Souths & Parramatta

I need a tip for

Penrith v Bulldogs ( Got no idea !!! )
Wests Tigers v Sharks ( Got no idea !! )

Is Gallen any chance of playing...

ooneil

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Owen
Danger game for the Knights. They historically dont handle being favorite well. Should be a cracking game - expect the forward to bash each other early.

Sun is out in Newcastle so we should have a dry game tonight!

Looking forward to seeing some new look teams this weekend. Bring it on.

Brplat

Penrith Panthers for 2019
Real Name
Lauren
eBay User
Brplat
Souths, Penrith, West Tigers i would say. I put a small bet on the panthers to beat the bulldogs on Saturday. So ill see how that turns out for me
Cheers
Brplat

ooneil

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Owen
Roosters have a solid pack but thats about it IMO. Im expecting a Brian Smith clean out this year with $BW coming next season.

Trephinator

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dan
Just made a post and then thought "what is the rule for spoilers in this thread"?

Should we feel free to discuss results as soon as a match concludes?

Without spoiling any results I can safely say Tahu is a grub :)

Top Bottom