Official NRL Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS INSIDE***

BUGGER.....Girds will be suicidal........cant believe Gordon broke his leg......that sucks!

The Moment the season ended.

s1qcew.jpg

penrith to break records and lose 16 matches on the trot until he gets back i think so.

s1qcew.jpg

penrith to break records and lose 16 matches on the trot until he gets back i think so.

It wouldnt have happened if he was playing fullback

I will have a bet on that with you that Penrith do not lose 16 matches in a row!!!! Do you want a bet????

I will bet you Broncos dont win the comp............Do you want a bet????

Titans just smashed the Cowboys to nil???? WTF????

Easy there Steve... We are alot bigger than any other Titans team have ever been in the past plus we have The Axe as a defensive coach. Its no surprise that we will be good in defence this year. The weak link in our defence is Princey, he was near useless trying to tackle last night. We looked ordinary in attack... I felt we should have won by 30+. They did not make the most of the turnovers in possession. There is some improving to do. On the upside to our attack... Give Jamal the ball on the burst on the fringe near the line, he was outstanding close to the opposition line.

watch this vid and take note of the commentator when simmons gets dropped. he was really hoping for the same things me lol.

At least you still have Coote, Lucky you didnt sell him. Ha ha ha
you have to be kidding mee im ready to drop him still. supposedly we bought some wizbank 20 year old fullback from norths throw him in there and drop coote

the amount of ball the titans had in the first half and they only scored 6 points was laughable
and scott prince doing his best at diving again

Yeah the Prince diving thing irritates me and Im a Titans fan. Its almost to the point where he should just go and play soccer if he can't take a hit without theatrics.

s1qcew.jpg

Shattered. Ive been looking forward to watching Flash play ever since he went out with injury last year. This is heartbreaking. We've got no hope now.

Yeah Isaac Gordon :rofl:
Sharks really should be favourites this week but it wont happen so thats nice :woot:

Round 2 favourites for sure Newcastle are easy beats :thumbsup: .....but why stop there you should really be near Premiership favourtes by now :whistle:

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom