Official 2013 NRL Discussion *SPOILERS*

in another comp i need 56 from sutton to win,

or if we get auto emergencies his is 16 mine is 43 so sutton only needs like 20 then
Fair enough. I knew I shouldn't have played him this week especially playing Monday cause its too late to make any changes.

I made a new team for each league I'm in this year for that exact reason. What's good for one team isn't for the next. Too hard to juggle it all.

Fair enough. I knew I shouldn't have played him this week especially playing Monday cause its too late to make any changes.

I made a new team for each league I'm in this year for that exact reason. What's good for one team isn't for the next. Too hard to juggle it all.

I was lucky enough to have a rabbits player on the bench to swap Michael Gordon out. Unfortunately its Chris McQueen and he doesn't usually score well when the rabbits smash teams, ill be hoping he goes nuts after been picked for QLD

good idea, think i might make a team for overall and another team for head to head next season. but yeah gordon being out has worked so well this week. bloke has toutai as his AE and mine is stockwell i think

My congratulations go to the sharks. Didn't watch game. But must have been a cracker. Glad I couldn't change my tips.
7 from 8

AAHAHHAHA

^ Well Done would've paid alright did you jump on?

Nah. Just knew Sharks always good at home at night, better when wet and/or greasy conditions and Souths are usually poor after a long lay off, and a big Tigers bash up the week before. They needed a loss to ground them and show there's still a long way to go in this 2013 comp.

Good game by the Sharks. Fafita a deserving MOTM.
The penalty count left a lot to be desired especially the missed hit by the video ref on Sutto.

Only watched the 2nd half, well done to the Sharks but fair dinkum for entertainment value you can't go past Friday nights Tigers V Cowboys that went right down to the wire, are lol@Souff$ believing their own publicity?.

Now we know why Cameron Smith is such a good player. He is Superman :eek:

00078341-leadimage.jpg

00078912-leadimage.jpg

Back
Top Bottom