Official 2013 NRL Discussion *SPOILERS*

Great to see the panthers fans out and about, But im sure it wont be long till you are all in hiding again!

nah if they cant beat the dragons next weekend, they have the bye, and then the tigers and its not like we are going to lose anyone to origin so we could put 5 in a row on at least

then its raiders
bye
dragons again
titans

so we are in a bad spot at all id say sitting in 9th with that as our coming games

Someone in an earlier post bagged out the signing of Isaac John and he comes out and scores a hat trick, I nearly took the Warriors in the tipping, glad I didn't!.

was probably me, he played well last night though.

but then they go and sign luke capewell. the blokes useless everywhere he has been, so you just dont sign him, unless your penrith.

recruitment is still the pits out at penrith,

but cleary is definitely a better coach than i thought, especially last week against the storm, slater is probably one of the most devastating ball runners, and walsh only hit him on he chest once with a kick. he always found the deck or rolled it over the sideline.

a tactic i hope the NSW blues employ come origin one

good win by the sharks today
great shot by tagatese on mcrone
feel sorry for peachey should have got that try i thought the raiders player was falling hope the sharks resign him bit hard with gould throwing ridiculous money at him
good to see that dog papali was still up to his old tricks

198305-tagataese-on-mccrone.gif

Why was the last try right on fulltime to the Sharks disallowed, I was channel surfing between the footy and the V/8's and was surprised there was no change to the score when I got back on Fox?.

broken ribs for sure

I think it is a side strain but gees it was a good shot! It was a great game to watch, the score was a fair reflection. I thought Peachy's try should have been given but the first try for Wright was an obstruction based on the current interpretation of the rule so it worked out in the end. Has Gordon done his ACL again?

One man bench for the second 40 hurt but the Sharks deserved the win

Milford was very impressive also, killed it in my dream team!

How good was the Storm v Manly game last night? The defence, especially from Manly in the second half was outstanding. This was very much a game from back in the 80's where tries were hard to get. This kind of defence is what separates the top 4 fom the rest at the moment IMO

Can I just say, I had money on st george to win with -8.0 start and had vidot as first try scorer. anyway I would like to say I am liking the way that this "worst Penrith team" ever are playing over the past couple of weeks. they remind me of a raiders team of 2009

Four weeks ago Gus & Cleary had no idea, currently 18-0 to the Panthers and while listening to the game on the radio I get the impression that the Dragons are the one's who are clueless.

Back
Top Bottom