Official 2013 NRL Discussion *SPOILERS*

I got the impression he really didn't want to go and gave the Raiders every chance to keep him but the Dragons offered more $$$ and a starting 1st grade spot is hard to turn down. Very mature kid who will only get better as a footballer, sad to see him go but good signing by the dragons

So I just looked up the Panthers results to see where their wins had been coming. I noticed they'd barely played top 8 sides. I've been having a good look at the Warriors draw and went back three seasons. I know it is part and parcel of playing 26 games in a season with 16 teams, but come on!

I know it is done on last season results, I guess some teams luck out with variables like signings etc. Bring on 30 games a season!!

Penrith.png

Draw.png

Played the crappy eels in Rd1 and got flogged if my memory serves me correctly

Hell yes!! Waiting for that to be picked up. I think we met them at the wrong time!! Sandow actually stood up! Was gonna talk about not playing the Dragons very often either, but those games have ended very badly for us in recent times ;)

All I saw, last night, was after he scored he threw (gently) the ball at Morris' head....I hate that sh^t.

But then there is his 3rd man in cannon ball exploits....... again another pet hate of mine.

Oh he's a kiwi.........another strike against him. (just joking don't fire up)

Back
Top Bottom