Official 2013 NRL Discussion *SPOILERS*

They only showed 1 replay of it here, but I'd love to see it again. It seemed to me that the Dogs player 'helped' the momentum of the tackle there

reynolds is a little cheat. but i guess if you cant get away with it good on you. draw after 80 what shitter pick the margins gone after first game

Love the old manly excuses, ref's, taking dives etc. Manly WON the penalty count 10-5, I remember seeing ole mate Matai wriggle around on the ground by himself to get a penalty.

I do find it hard to take, a penalty in extra time, But Seriously, manly supporters are just SORE losers!

Love the old manly excuses, ref's, taking dives etc. Manly WON the penalty count 10-5, I remember seeing ole mate Matai wriggle around on the ground by himself to get a penalty.

I do find it hard to take, a penalty in extra time, But Seriously, manly supporters are just SORE losers!

Somebody needs some glasses. Reynolds try should not have been a try. And that dive he did would make David Ginola proud.

Reynolds is very good at gamesmanship. If it occurred in regular time there would have been no blow up, every lub has a player/s that it week in week out. How about Foran last year in the SF v Nth Qld?

Back
Top Bottom