2024 Elite NRL Official Thread

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
So it begins...... hope the others are in better condition than this one! Corners are interesting!

1716363738942.png

I would like to see them move away from the All-Star patch / booklet theme; I think that has been done to death.

I don't mind the booklet concept, but a different theme would be nice.

I hear Hudson Young is the Raiders LS, not a bad choice but he was the YG 21 Elite, was hoping for Fogarty or Timoko.

Stange YGS would be great.

I have heard rumours of a proposed higher end release post Elite, like the AFL Brilliance release. Fingers crossed but if they do this, they need to nail it, not half arse TLA efforts.

League sensation white/50
League sensation black ⚫️ /35
League sensation team /20
League sensation darker team /10 (gold ink on darker bord of one of team's colours)
League sensation custom /5 (custom colour sharpie ie bronco's maroon ink, storm purple ink, saints red ink etc signed on white panels)

Excuse the delusion above however I would love to see the mojo parallels all on predominant black ⚫️ board with the colour coding with following stampings

Ruby: red silver foil panels and stampings on black board ♥️

Sapphire: blue silver foil panels and stampings on black board blue 💙

Emerald: green silver foil panels and stampings on black board 🤎

Black Diamond: either gold or silver-grey foil panels and stampings on black board 🤍🖤

Excuse the delusion above however I would love to see the mojo parallels all on predominant black ⚫️ board with the colour coding with following stampings

Ruby: red silver foil panels and stampings on black board ♥️

Sapphire: blue silver foil panels and stampings on black board blue 💙

Emerald: green silver foil panels and stampings on black board 🤎

Black Diamond: either gold or silver-grey foil panels and stampings on black board 🤍🖤
That actually sounds pretty good having a black background, I hate the white ones they’ve been doing, was way better when the card was on the colour of it’s type, red card for ruby with gold trim, etc

Hopefully Tui finally gets a card, any card, 100 games and never being featured once is ridiculous.

NAS signature please 🤞

He might have been referring to the rivalry release. But there may be another high end release towards the year

He might have been referring to the rivalry release. But there may be another high end release towards the year
No, wasn't referring to Rivalry, that is a July release.

There will be Elite and there has apparently been meeting about a higher end post Elite release, like a Brilliance from AFL.

Hopefully they push on with that concept and do it justice.

No, wasn't referring to Rivalry, that is a July release.

There will be Elite and there has apparently been meeting about a higher end post Elite release, like a Brilliance from AFL.

Hopefully they push on with that concept and do it justice.
A higher end release would be cool like supremacy in AFL something they could do every couple of years

Back
Top Bottom