Official 2013 NRL Discussion *SPOILERS*

walsh too mate hes having surgery. i hope they bring cherrington in, not sure what there going to do for a half. even bryce cartwright might come in not too sure at all

I hadnt heard anything about him yet but did see him go off injured....he done for the year?

Cheers
Matt

walsh too mate hes having surgery. i hope they bring cherrington in, not sure what there going to do for a half. even bryce cartwright might come in not too sure at all

They'd probably play Crapwell wouldn't they?

to be honest i cant see why they wouldn't sign soward affective immediately ? they let him go to england, but if we had of signed him this year st george would be paying the majority of his contract and we could've got him on next to nothing and he could've spent some time building combinations before next season.

Like my chances?

null_zps194149d9.jpg

Nah titans 13+

I had the roosters jumped on tommy waterhouses $5 odds but raiders ruined my multi

Gluck though since i dont have any bets left i hopw you win but its not going to happen

"The NRL will issue the Parramatta Eels with a breach notice outlining a $15,000 fine in relation to coach Ricky Stuart’s post-match comments.

The breach notice relates to Stuart’s comments at the post-match media conference regarding the performance of the on-field match officials as well as NRL Referees Elite Performance Manager Daniel Anderson.

“There are clear guidelines for coaches and officials in regards to commenting on decisions and they do not permit an attack on a match official’s character or integrity,” NRL General Manager of Football Operations, Mr Nathan McGuirk, said today.

“To question the competency of the match officials and the head of the referees in that manner is not acceptable.”

The Eels will have five working days to make submissions in relation to the breach notice."

AHAHAHAHHA ... i was hoping he'd get away with it. his presser was a good watch

Poor ol' Sticky can't help himself.:rofl:
He does have a very good point however. Despite perceived improvements this year, the standard of refereeing remains sub par imo. Six officials at every NRL game and they still can't get it right when it matters most.
Anyway, I've said too much. Don't want to bring the game in to disrepute.

How is Willie Mason's form on NRL360 last night?

If you didn't see it he laid blame for the incidents involving Dugan and Ferguson at the feet of the club leadership group stating the Dugan and Ferguson would not have played up if the leadership group was strong. Lets recap, Dugan refused to face the leadership group on this last occasion and as a result was sacked, Ferguson did, was punished and then came back with a purple patch resulting in his selection in SOO 1. How could the leadership group have prevented this last incident? No one in Canberra were aware Ferguson was going on the drink with Dugan.

Get off your high horse Willie, you may have matured now but back when you were 22/23 you were forever involved in dramas on and off the field

How is Willie Mason's form on NRL360 last night?

If you didn't see it he laid blame for the incidents involving Dugan and Ferguson at the feet of the club leadership group stating the Dugan and Ferguson would not have played up if the leadership group was strong. Lets recap, Dugan refused to face the leadership group on this last occasion and as a result was sacked, Ferguson did, was punished and then came back with a purple patch resulting in his selection in SOO 1. How could the leadership group have prevented this last incident? No one in Canberra were aware Ferguson was going on the drink with Dugan.

Get off your high horse Willie, you may have matured now but back when you were 22/23 you were forever involved in dramas on and off the field

I tend to agree with him, as a raiders fan you should agree even more! Your club is the one who seems to get affected the most, carney dugan fergo... And because willie had his fair share of trouble and has come out the otherside better for it i think he is the prime example of someone you should listen to in regards to these off field incidents!

In regards to you saying dugan refused to see the leadership group, it comes back to what willie was talking about, respect, something they clearly dont have much of down their the leadership group, if they did it wouldnt be them copping it every time.

Only rumours but what im hearing reece rob had a bit of a dummy spit they signed the other two wingers as opposed to his brother and thats why hes lost the fb spot to milford!

...........Only rumours but what im hearing reece rob had a bit of a dummy spit they signed the other two wingers as opposed to his brother and thats why hes lost the fb spot to milford!

I'm hearing that as well, not that it makes it true, but where there's smoke there's fire.

Ross

Fair point Girds but I think that Dugan had no respect for anyone and regardless who was in the leadership group he was going to do what he wanted which was to get out of Canberra. The strength of the leadership group was shown with the first Dugan / Ferguson incident I believe as they made the call to sack Dugan and to lose a player of that quality is a huge call. Likewise FERGO obviously respected them enough to pull his head in, play good footy and get an origin debut. I don't think that a lack of leadership had anything to do with Fergos latest incident, more so stupidity on his part. With Carney I really cannot say what was going on in relation to respect for the leadership group because he turned around and did the same thing to the Roosters, good to see he is repaying faith shown in him by the Sharks.

Overall I don't think it is Willie's place to comment, sure he has been in similar situations but he doesn't play down there and to come out and bag on another clubs leadership skills is poor form. What if Shillo came out and blamed Newcastles previous drug issues on poor leadership when it was obviously a rogue individual.

As for the Rumour concerning RR I hadn't heard it and I hope it is just a rumour

Back
Top Bottom