NZNRL Case Busts

Campese #54

Now 7 from bottom left, 1 from bottom right

Must be 2 YGs to come

Bring on the newsagent busts lol

Go hard! I don't think we are getting them in shops over here.

Box 9 - Hunt YG #69

Tedesco and Hunt would have been 2 of 4-5 that I would have preferred so very happy

Box 10...best number...number 007...reserved for...Moylan. Accepting offers @GiRDS-

Hunt was bottom left again. Moylan second from bottom right

What a great product, I can't believe how far ESP have come. Love that the 1:18 and 1:36 having the set size increase. Makes them much more desirable. Would love a case hit, but overall a top release

Until next time

You got shafted mate. Let me guess, all the seals (case & 12x boxes) were broken?

From what can gather, ESP Australia opened cases, muddled up boxes in the process of repricing to $NZD, and repacked in no particular order.

Exact same thing happened to me a month back, 1x YG from a case. Next day Owen tells me he busted 3x Tuimavaves from 1x case!

Its bollocks. I think Card Central have coped plenty of earfuls from pissed off punters they now insist imported stock is now SEALED!

I bought a 2013 Traders case from Card Central earlier this year ($600NZ) and got 2 Young Guns and a Legends. However no case card.
Not bragging here but makes you wonder how it is so inconsistent.

Ive had 2 sigs from left and 3 from Right with 2 being the last pack.

I was told by a Coles Employee All opened boxes from coles Express were told to throw the bin as of 1-1-2014
So god Knows how many legends sigs ended up in the bin.

Sorry to Hijack your thread good luck with your Busts
That's just ludacris. What's the point in throwing them away. Why not have the stock sent back and then it either resold for a discounted price or auctioned off with money going to charity.

Case #2 of the three I have ordered arrived today.

Another Kangaroos case card (I am yet to hear of a NZ case produce anything but these so far).

I opened my first three boxes. Packed the same way as the first case with the same bust positions and everything so far. I have picked up as my box hits:

Tate WCP
J Morris WCP
Hunt YG #101

All duplicates and also the same inserts as my last case so far too.

It will be interesting to see if the trend continues. I don't mind too much either way as it can all be traded.

Last edited:
Box hit in the first pack of box #4, which is my only difference so far. The card however, was the first LS I pulled in the last case too; B Stewart #18

If this continues my further busts should be Tedesco, Scott, Thaiday WCP, Mannering, Moylan and Campese

Box hit in the first pack of box #4, which is my only difference so far. The card however, was the first LS I pulled in the last case too; B Stewart #18

If this continues my further busts should be Tedesco, Scott, Thaiday WCP, Mannering, Moylan and Campese

Bingo, Box 5: Thaiday WCP

My excitement is waning

Might take a break. Has the Scott #1 been pulled; might be my only chance at redemption! ;)

Back
Top Bottom