Nrl signature tazos 2006 2007

1967Sharks

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Justin
eBay User
1967sharks
Interested in buying NRL Signature Tazos. Instant cash paid, PM me what you have and a price. I do have some to trade but much prefer to buy:thumbsup:

Justin that is just being nasty putting those 2 tigers and Andrew Johns Tazos in front of me lol. Great collection mate :). Justin did the 2006 Sigs have Johns, Benji and Prince. Were 06 and 07 the only years for auto tazos? Thanks for your help mate. Did you get onto Tony? Chris

Justin that is just being nasty putting those 2 tigers and Andrew Johns Tazos in front of me lol. Great collection mate :). Justin did the 2006 Sigs have Johns, Benji and Prince. Were 06 and 07 the only years for auto tazos? Thanks for your help mate. Did you get onto Tony? Chris

2006 Does have Johns, Benji and Prince. 06 and 07 are the only years for sig tazos and thanks for the Tony lead :thumbsup:

Nice collection of signature tazo's Justin, they look fantastic.

Dave

---------- Post added 20-04-2011 at 10:17 AM ----------

Now I know why you have been chasing the Lockyer so hard................

I know a guy who has brett stewart from 06

Thanks Dave, I am more interested in 07 as i dont really like the gold sigs. I would take it though. Can you let him know i am interested.

---------- Post added 20-04-2011 at 10:31 AM ----------

Now I know why you have been chasing the Lockyer so hard................
Yeah... Its not just the Lockyer i regret selling though, I have had 1x2006 Johns, 2x2007 Johns, Sutton, Benji, M.Thaiday and Buderus. I am NO chance getting any of them back :(

no probs Justin, i just sent him an sms to see what he is doing with it and if he had the others he thought he had

Cheers mate, keep me informed via pm.
I will pay TOP Dollar for 2006 Kimmorley, Vagana and Buderus

Isn't it just torture knowing some kid somewhere scored these and stuffed around with them playing frisbee's until mum / dad tossed them out!!!!!

lol.

1000+ waste of an ebay ad wouldnt it cost him $10 to put it on there ? so ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom