NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good signing hopefully they have someone who can tackle inside him as he looked bad trying to cover for Campo all year. The worst side of defence in the competition.

Good signing hopefully they have someone who can tackle inside him as he looked bad trying to cover for Campo all year. The worst side of defence in the competition.

I hope so. He's a lot better defender than people give him credit for but as you said, having to cover Campo didn't help and having a different winger every second week probably made that side even worse.

Great signing. I really quite like him. Would have him at my club any day. Glad the Raiders held on to him.

He's only 23, about to play his 140th game already and just passed Mal Meninga to move in to 3rd place for highest point scorer at the Raiders (currently 880).

With a possible 10 years left on his career he could pass Jason Croker as the most amount of games for the club and even give the NRL point scoring record a challenge.

Great player, definate club captain and defensively I think his technique and one on one stuff is quite good but somtimes he has a bad read. I think that he is often worried about covering Campo inside or even Tupou or Lee outside and this contributes to a his bad reads.

Great bloke and ambassador, love to get Blake Austin inside him !

sisa waqa going to rugby?

lol ricky

Strong denials from Sisa's manager

34hypmp.png

He's only 23, about to play his 140th game already and just passed Mal Meninga to move in to 3rd place for highest point scorer at the Raiders (currently 880).

With a possible 10 years left on his career he could pass Jason Croker as the most amount of games for the club and even give the NRL point scoring record a challenge.

Is he really only 23?!? I thought he has been playing for years and would be late 20's! Great re-signing by the Raiders.

After all was said and done, it was only 5 current sharks players. 1 of which retired mid-season.

They got a chance to blood some talent too.

Next year will be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom