NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, heard about him as well, Saints have realised that they have too much of the Salary Cap in the backs, so they need to sacrifice some backs, also most clubs will use the winger positions as a pathway to blood young players with Morris/Nightingale been so dominate they wont be able to do this, Dragons fans are spewing that they're even thinking of letting Morris, Nightingale, Stockwell, Merrin(rumoured as well) leave..
What are you hearing re Bird?

Would enjoy having berale and feral at sharks, hope bird comes sharks way (but rumours say he ain't)

15781_10152420462123877_6147046701189124984_n.jpg

This was my view for the evening........a few short hours later Jamie Soward would be wobbling a field goal between these uprights to make me a very happy man!

This link shows how much of a mongrel kick it was!

https://vine.co/v/Oa5ATIJugQt

Go the Panthers!

first half penrith had every 50/50 call. but roosters were there own worst enemy, so many spastics in that side. including jennings at the end going full retard trying to buy a penalty.

Only spastics out there tonight Girds were wearing pink.

2nd half from them was atrocious.

The Casty no try which was a try, the accidental elbow from Maloney which the dills then give a penalty for to march Penrith upfield and they score and the Maloney sheperd where he just stopped and gained no advantage (how many times do we see these called play on )

What a stupid pair of pink wankers !!!

The Casty no try was certainly worth another look.

50/50 calls went both ways I thought; Maloney's high was accidental but still high and how about SBW's strip on DWZ where he clearly knocked on but the Roosters couldn't take advantage?

The obstruction was also a no brainer. Maloney stopped and didn't gain an advantage however SBW made contact with the defence on the inside shoulder.

obstruction i was happy with, it doesnt get any worse than that the idiot couldn't even get round the otherside of him, he just ran straight into him.

the casty no try deserved a look ill give you that

every high shot these days goes on report, every single one, without fail, so maloneys accidental or not was no different, thats why teams stay down with any contact to the head. its a shit rule, because you get marched up field and you go off with a free interchange,

you guys did it too though, jennings got up dusty after his try, (goes off with concussion) hastings comes on free interchange and aubusson goes into the centres, the sub was working wonders for you, as hasting was having a blinder speeding up the game until he let whare run straight through and score.

Whats wrong with you guys im a Roosters surporter and both sids played up the shit even with the Bad calls Roosters still had a chance it took a great try to put panthers back into it even know 1 of the panthers trys it came from a penalty from Malony which i think was stupid but you take those calls in a game,

Ps Girds you say Jennings was winging at the end but did you miss Soward winging all game,

And why did the video ref get involved with the drop out and said it was a srum but didnt say anything else if they are going to get involved they should do it all game,

PS The way both teams played they both wont be there in the Grand Final thats my opinion Souths are the ones to beat,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom