NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be a shit ground but game should still have been played there.

But as far as i am concerned all semi finals should be played at neutral grounds anyway.

Whats wrong with you guys im a Roosters surporter and both sids played up the s*** even with the Bad calls Roosters still had a chance it took a great try to put panthers back into it even know 1 of the panthers trys it came from a penalty from Malony which i think was stupid but you take those calls in a game,

Ps Girds you say Jennings was winging at the end but did you miss Soward winging all game,

And why did the video ref get involved with the drop out and said it was a srum but didnt say anything else if they are going to get involved they should do it all game,

PS The way both teams played they both wont be there in the Grand Final thats my opinion Souths are the ones to beat,

i didnt say whinging, the idiot dropped the ball cold on purpose trying to get a penalty and the refs laughed at him, was just dumb. a real nothing play.

the video ref got involved the same way he did the night before with the drop out, happened two nights in a row nothing unusual there.

i didnt say whinging, the idiot dropped the ball cold on purpose trying to get a penalty and the refs laughed at him, was just dumb. a real nothing play.

the video ref got involved the same way he did the night before with the drop out, happened two nights in a row nothing unusual there.
No girds he didn't drop it on purpose.

Tacklers were all over him.

Penrith slowed the game up all night with the play the ball and i think got penalised once for it.

Jennings wanted a quick play the ball and should have received a penalty.

15781_10152420462123877_6147046701189124984_n.jpg

This was my view for the evening........a few short hours later Jamie Soward would be wobbling a field goal between these uprights to make me a very happy man!

This link shows how much of a mongrel kick it was!

https://vine.co/v/Oa5ATIJugQt

Go the Panthers!

did u stay for the full game this time?

Warriors have dumped Adam Mogg and Ricky Henry as assistant coaches and stolen Todd Payten from under the noses of the Tigers. According to McFadden, one more assistant with 'experience' to come.

Being a retard trying to get a penalty isnt that the same way as winging and calling the players spastic not a very nice word,

And for the video Ref what im saying if he is going to have a call on things he should of pulled up S.B.W rakeing and there where so many more that could of been picked up,

On another thing
Three Blind mice 2 Ref and a video ref not only this game but heaps through the year where a bad call lost the game for a team i hope the Grand Final dont come down to a bullshit call,
And 2 Lines man cant tell what a forward pass is so many in every game,
5 people looking after 1 game and still stuff it,
Thats my rant for the day,

GO THE DOGGIES TODAY MY SON IS A HUGE FAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom