NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers/Game Results)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One was a physical act, one was messing around
I think Monaghan's incident was mucking around as well, a staged photo not a physical act.

What about Copley in the video (looks like him anyway), he looks rather uncomfortable with what was happening around him.

Sportsbet have suspended betting on the Roosters to miss the 8.....damn.

12631330_954612464592214_3328461989870480883_n.jpg

I was at work tonight at the stadium and all i can say is, "Pearce is in big trouble". By by Roosters for 2016. Katrina

The media was going crazy this morning around 9am pulling up every Roosters player they could get there hands on. Jackson Hastings was doing to bolt through the media when i got to work and i can say this, i dont think the players are very happy with what is going on. Katrina

He was rotten and did something silly on the piss. Who hasn't done that ???

I've been mighty drunk at times, but I've never done anything like that. Forcing a female who keeps saying no to kiss him, then pissing on her couch ... disgusting feral behaviour. He should be banned from the NRL. That's not how you behave when you are at someone else's house ... and good on the person for recording it and exposing what a piece of work he is.

I've been mighty drunk at times, but I've never done anything like that. Forcing a female who keeps saying no to kiss him, then pissing on her couch ... disgusting feral behaviour. He should be banned from the NRL. That's not how you behave when you are at someone else's house ... and good on the person for recording it and exposing what a piece of work he is.
Not that he even pissed on the lounge.

Trust me mate if everyone had the technology available at the time and was trying to make a buck, i am quite certain Mr Johns would have been all over the place.

Not that he even pissed on the lounge.

Trust me mate if everyone had the technology available at the time and was trying to make a buck, i am quite certain Mr Johns would have been all over the place.

No doubt about it, he was just as moronic.

Times have moved on and things that you could get away with in the 90s you can't anymore.

what I dont understand is that elite sporting players still haven't learnt that they are in the spot light 24/7 and need to act like it. If you do something stupid, its pretty likely the media is going to get hold of it, be responsible and if you can't hold your liquor then go sober for a few years and enjoy yourself once your career is finished.

The only way forward for Pearce is to take full responsibility for his actions and for the NRL to give an appropriate punishment. Many players have been sacked for less and while I don't think the Roosters will sack him I believe he needs at least half a season on the sidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom