NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers/Game Results)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone on here watch the Locker Room interviews?

Really enjoyable, the Austin one was sensational. The old saying of when one door closes (Milf to Brisbane) another opens (Austin to Canberra) really rings true in this situation

Unfortunately it's a minority that spoil it for those who genuinely do good in the community.

The reporting is over the top and some of the calls for life bans etc are ridiculous, however he has brought the game into disrepute, embarrassment to his family, pressure on his club and shame on himself.

I think stripping him of the captaincy, a 6-8 match ban, no rep honours (please) and a 50/50. $50K fine and 50 hours community service.

Let the footy begin so this gets dealt with and becomes fish and chip wrapping.

Ross
Can't give him community service when no law was broken Ross.

Can't give him community service when no law was broken Ross.

Don't quote me on this if he is found guilty of breaching a code of conduct rule set into his contract by the NRL and Roosters then they will be able to request him to complete community work. This might not be enforceable like it would be from a court however the NRL often acts like a court when dealing out punishments such as suspended fines etc

You can't pinch a woman on the arse - it's sexual assault.

Pretty sure, forcing your tongue down ones throat would be considered the same.... No Matter where you are!!
Didn't really see any force being used.

Couldn't have been too bad if see smiles straight after it.

Didn't really see any force being used.

Couldn't have been too bad if see smiles straight after it.

Try looking at it outside your "roosters fan" perspective....

She broke contact, told him she was gay and marched off - can't have been that good either...

Nope, was all part of the set up.

upload_2016-1-31_16-34-24.jpeg

Try looking at it outside your "roosters fan" perspective....

She broke contact, told him she was gay and marched off - can't have been that good either...
It wouldn't matter if it was Mitch Pearce or any player from another club, i would still have the same opinion.

Watch the video again and tell me what he did when she broke contact.

He walked away.

Each to their own. I am not so concerned for the individuals involved but more to the already battered image of a game I have enjoyed and supported for 30 years

I lay the blame for that at the feet of the players ... I mean the incidents hardly took place in places where they knew everyone and would be sure that nothing would come of it (even if Pearce wasn't strictly speaking "in public").

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom