NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers/Game Results)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cowboys 11 roosters 10
Manly 22 rabbits 16
Broncos 36 Ipswich jets 24

Croker 4-6 weeks, knee was dis located. Canberra a bit light on first few rounds, Paulo suspended, Croker and Baptiste injured and if Taylor is registered he will surely cop a suspension for his drug charges.

Love to see young Cotric get a go but I think Stuart will play it safe and put Jordan Turner in the centers.

Time to re think my SC side, Croker is generally first picked for me each year, although that said it sounds like he will probably be back by Round 4 when the H2H stuff starts..........

Same here, hence the team name!

I think 6 weeks is likely so round 3 or 4. He is coming off consecutive knee injuries to his left leg now though and I wonder if it might take him a few matches to get some match fitness. Bearing in mind his also kicks on his left.

Toots has a high break even and if he is quiet for a few rounds he might have a big price drop!!

Love your thinking.......

I have been impressed by Nick Cotric but even if the Raiders find a place for him or another rookie they will likely not play enough games before Crockers return to get the price rises required.

May BJ is the logical replacement......

Cowboys 11 roosters 10
Manly 22 rabbits 16
Broncos 36 Ipswich jets 24

Would have liked Easts to win, obviously - but it was nice to see a drop goal decide the results before the 80min whistle, not in a slap-dash golden point miss-a-thon.

“Kieran will only be allowed to play again in the NRL if that assessment is positive. Conditions will also be placed on his contract relating to integrity matters following the investigation into his gambling associations last year.”

Think this might still hamper the ability to get onto the field, a few of his Manly mates are retiring that I think were involved as well in that sort of thing

I don't get the round 3 thing, but he is the no. 1 player I have wanted at the Warriors for the last 5-6 years now so cest la vie. All we need is a new forward pack and Bob's your uncle.

I don't get the round 3 thing, but he is the no. 1 player I have wanted at the Warriors for the last 5-6 years now so cest la vie. All we need is a new forward pack and Bob's your uncle.
Not racial stereotyping but you need more non Pacific Islanders in the team, they are freaks as athletes but the commitment levels can be lacking at times.

Hope Foran gets back on the field for the warriors sake but a few more hurdles need to be cleared.

Foran along with Kearney could be just what is finally needed to bring consistent performances out of the Warriors but maybe not until next year with the addition of Tohu, time will tell.

I really worry about Foran the guy was going to kill himself less than 6 months ago I just hope the move away and playing footy again is what is really best for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom