NRL OCT 2016 SuperCoach - **Done**

So heading into todays three fixtures I thought I was looking okay to snap my two game losing streak. After being Milfed last week, I bought him in and he scored well. Hodgson had a blinder and I was looking solid but then Trbojevic has a blinder scoring in the last minute, NZ fail to get off the plane and Munster rips them apart and Mannerings lip rips apart!

The joys of being a Super Coach Coach!

So heading into todays three fixtures I thought I was looking okay to snap my two game losing streak. After being Milfed last week, I bought him in and he scored well. Hodgson had a blinder and I was looking solid but then Trbojevic has a blinder scoring in the last minute, NZ fail to get off the plane and Munster rips them apart and Mannerings lip rips apart!

The joys of being a Super Coach Coach!

I hear you my h2h was looking like it was down to the wire with the odds my way (I thought) and then Munster / Smith ripped the game apart and Mannering scoring an injury 32 and I lost by 30....ouch, who'd be a coach in real life.

@GiRDS- I see your sticking solid with M Gordon, I'm wavering he cost me big last round and I have had him in and out of the Penetrators a dozen times today. Do Parra go big tonight or is his QUad / hip going to hamper his performance?

@GiRDS- I see your sticking solid with M Gordon, I'm wavering he cost me big last round and I have had him in and out of the Penetrators a dozen times today. Do Parra go big tonight or is his QUad / hip going to hamper his performance?

as soon as he plays these bye rounds for me he is gone. i cant see parra having anyone in origin maybe bar beau scott. so if they are going to aim up and have a red hot dig he should score well. those 3 weeks. after that he can go.

That's the only reason I have him as well, the Parra bye schedule.

I would love to know if Mannering will be a late call up, I could do the Tedesco to Muster trade everyone is doing but........one last chance for Flash it is.

didnt mannering get named? i didnt even check. i left him in my side haha

didnt mannering get named? i didnt even check. i left him in my side haha
No not named but waiting for late mail as they said he has trained with the team. I went with Flash and he is smashing it with 11 points at half time.

The Captain's loophole strikes again, but this time it's in my favour.
Scraped through to beat PTE by one point after Ryan Matterson bottomed out with 18. Any of his other bench warmers would have seen him home easily if he hadn't loopholed Semi.
You kids should take heed of your Uncle Muzza, beware the Captain's Loophole.

There was a few coaches who tried the loophole this round and I don't think any one of them got a win.

Personally I got lucky, couldn't work out who to trade in or out so sat tight and saved my 2 trades for the first time this year and scraped home with a much needed win.

Ross

The Captain's loophole strikes again, but this time it's in my favour.
Scraped through to beat PTE by one point after Ryan Matterson bottomed out with 18. Any of his other bench warmers would have seen him home easily if he hadn't loopholed Semi.
You kids should take heed of your Uncle Muzza, beware the Captain's Loophole.
Haha, well done Muzz. To lose by 1 point hurts but can't really blame the captain loophole. I actually improved my position from what it would of been had i left it as i originally had it. Only captaining Milf would of saved me but having been burnt by captaining him twice already (for his two lowest scores of the season) i wasn't keen. Could also consider myself a tad unlucky that Matterson only got 12 mins but that's all part of the game. Back on the bike and on to next week!

Haha, well done Muzz. To lose by 1 point hurts but can't really blame the captain loophole. I actually improved my position from what it would of been had i left it as i originally had it. Only captaining Milf would of saved me but having been burnt by captaining him twice already (for his two lowest scores of the season) i wasn't keen. Could also consider myself a tad unlucky that Matterson only got 12 mins but that's all part of the game. Back on the bike and on to next week!
Hey Chris,
I thought you did have Milf originally, must have been an opponent in another league.
Anyway, you had some pretty good scorers on the bench, so yeah it all came down to Matterson.
I've lost track of how many times over the years that the Loophole has bit me on the arse. Never again.

Hey Chris,
I thought you did have Milf originally, must have been an opponent in another league.
Anyway, you had some pretty good scorers on the bench, so yeah it all came down to Matterson.
I've lost track of how many times over the years that the Loophole has bit me on the arse. Never again.
Nah had it on jbrom originally but wasn't 100% sold on him being my final captain. Probably my biggest fail was putting fisher-harris in when i saw he was starting then changing my mind and going back to grant as i saw him as a more stable option.

Back
Top Bottom