NRL OCT 2016 SuperCoach - **Done**

Still would like to know how crocker got 108. Watching the game all the ball went down the other side of the field. Apart from 2 goals and a try that was handed to him he had a pretty quiet game i thought. Especially when comparing him to the games radradra, holmes or milford's had and their involvement.

Still would like to know how crocker got 108. Watching the game all the ball went down the other side of the field. Apart from 2 goals and a try that was handed to him he had a pretty quiet game i thought. Especially when comparing him to the games radradra, holmes or milford's had and their involvement.

It did seem high for his overall involvement, Crocker got credited with 2 line breaks and 7 tackle busts which quickly added 34 points.

It did seem high for his overall involvement, Crocker got credited with 2 line breaks and 7 tackle busts which quickly added 34 points.
Well there you go. I cant say i recall him making that many busts. They scored him similar to the way they like giving thurston (and in the past hayne) points for just being on the field at times it seems haha.

He didn't get involved at all. Looked like some bloke from the crowd was wearing number six and just wandering around on the field all night.
Should have known better after last week but chopping and changing captains was killing me. Looks like Milf has killed me this week though.

I had the C on him all week and even up until kick off I was thinking he was "the man" but decided to VC him and wait.....lucky.

My h2h opponent traded Milford in last minute for Matterson I wonder how much cheaper Milford will be next week and with Matterson now starting how much more he'll be worth..... perhaps as much as a 100k swing in team value?

Cheers
Ross

Pretty low scoring round this week. I got a bit lucky with my opponent captaining Smith who had a quiet one and leaving Hastings in his team which copped him a 21 AE but i will take the much needed win.

Not nervous about the huge fluctuations in the score update we see ? Another 7 points to Smith and your in trouble.

NRL.com has him making an extra 4 tackles than SC and 1 less missed tackle, it will be a nervous wait for the results to come in.

The draw is always a killer as well as you would have easily beaten most other coaches.

NRL.com has him making an extra 4 tackles than SC and 1 less missed tackle, it will be a nervous wait for the results to come in.

The draw is always a killer as well as you would have easily beaten most other coaches.
Yeah i jumped the gun with my first comment tonight haha. It is going to be a nervous wait now. I think NRL.com count the 3rd man in tackles as well where foxsports stats don't so fingers crossed he doesn't move up any further. I guess if i am still to win that AE was the difference really.

Funny game this supercoach business. I did not check it once this weekend after Captain Mighty Milford went absolutely full donkey for me. Then i login this afternoon to see that i have actually knocked off our comp leader. Unbelievable scenes.

Funny game this supercoach business. I did not check it once this weekend after Captain Mighty Milford went absolutely full donkey for me. Then i login this afternoon to see that i have actually knocked off our comp leader. Unbelievable scenes.
No such luck here, I got rolled by a cellar dweller on the back of Milf's stroll in the park, but he had a couple of mates as well.
Now the fun really starts - who needs to make four trades? :confused:

Yeah i jumped the gun with my first comment tonight haha. It is going to be a nervous wait now. I think NRL.com count the 3rd man in tackles as well where foxsports stats don't so fingers crossed he doesn't move up any further. I guess if i am still to win that AE was the difference really.
Sorry I put the hex on you.

The updates are too big.

It takes away from watching the game live and following your h2h game as you never know how accurate the scores are. This weekend they never seemed to award the last pass points until the 2nd match review.

I find the nrl.com stats are probably more accurate so often do a comparison.

This weekend is tough, do you blow the 4 trades or save a couple of end of year.

Ross

This weekend is tough, do you blow the 4 trades or save a couple of end of year.

Ross
Depends on how many you've burnt so far and how desperate you are for the win. Might also factor in who you're playing but I found out last week that that's not such a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom