NRL OCT 2016 SuperCoach - **Done**

Cool, thanks for the explanation mate

in terms of the loopwhole, i set up my team around it every week, and by that i mean i pick a vice captain who plays either thursday or friday night. However unless they score 115+ i would say it isnt worth your time actually doing the loopwhole. In the last 4 years i have probably done it about 6 times, and 4 times its worked out effectively and twice its been to my detriment. Origin rounds where you dont have as many players playing, its crucial. I would suggest testing it out then.

Mbye two weeks a go was the perfect example of using it properly though. think he finished with 118 and dad had the VC on him and did the loopwhole

Forget the captain loophole, I just need to put the C on someone who scores 50 points or more. Went with Milford and he's my lowest scorer by a good margin. Now I just need Mbye to crack the ton and I'm home, too easy. :whistle:
5 different captains and 5 shockers - KOD, right here.
Captain choice ruined any chance of a win for me this week. I too had milf and only fisher-harris (npr) had less points in my entire squad. This was coming off the back of captaining teddy the week before.

That horrible feeling when you log in and realise that after you made some changes this afternoon you forgot to change your captain from last week.......

I guess it's go milf!!!!

I put the reverse curse on Ash Taylor this week when I traded him out.....not one of my better decisions in hindsight.

At least I finally broke the duck and had a win beating the previously undefeated Crokers Crusaders, sorry Brendan.

Cheers
Ross

I put the reverse curse on Ash Taylor this week when I traded him out.....not one of my better decisions in hindsight.

At least I finally broke the duck and had a win beating the previously undefeated Crokers Crusaders, sorry Brendan.

Cheers
Ross

No worries mate, I knew I was gone when JT as Captain went so low.

Hopefully I will bounce back this week!

Back
Top Bottom