NRL Classic 09 Top Prospects = Faulty????

Payney85

Banned User
Real Name
C
Hey all

Just want to get a few opinions about the latest Top prospect cards that have been released in this new Classic series by Select.

Has anyone on this website, found a Top Prospect in the pack of cards, and their card has been faulty: :blink::blink::blink:
i.e Signature has a scratch through it or the signature may be rubbed off slightly and smudged

Would love too hear if anyone else has found this as a problem, or even found a Top Prospect that is like the ones i have mentioned above.

Because between me and my friend, 4 or 5 Top Prospects that we have obtained are all F%$#ed, signatures have been smeared and scratched as if someone had rubbed a bit of sandpaper across the front of the card :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I would really like to hear everyones stories as i have heard from another member that select often have problems with getting these players to sign these cards

Anyones thoughts would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Stay safe traders

BearJEW :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

This was a common problem for this years AFL series 2(Pinnacle) release. Best to contact select and ask if they could replace them.

Yeah I would jump on the select website and send them a message they will probably get you to send them off to them but they should replace dammaged cards as I have had some scratched JDC's replaced,didnt have trouble with my TP's,but yeah definately shoot select a message.

How is select going to be able to send replacements???
there is 300 TP cards per player and they are all released with the boxes arent they?

and if you have card #2 and send it in to be replaced what # will you end up with??

I have scratch through my eels TP.

But select have told me just to send it back and they will get one out re numbered.

So my guess is they have few un-stamped extras and they re stamp them when they get the old one back.

yeah as Kelza said he sent it in and got the same number back I was told a few weeks ago that they get them to sign a few extras that stay un-numbered and if they do have a problem they can stamp one and send it to you(after you send it to them) so you get the same no.,which I guess is another reason we sometimes see siggy cards without no no.s as they were the extras signed that didnt need replacing.

But select have told me just to send it back and they will get one out re numbered.

So my guess is they have few un-stamped extras and they re stamp them when they get the old one back.

That's exactly what happens... they have a supply of unnumbered spares and can add the original number before returning to you. Makes sense to ensure only top quality cards are on the market I think.

Ian

Back
Top Bottom