2023 NRL Elite Official Thread

They've got the All Stars names right this time around. No high end signatures on a nuffie.

I'm a bit disappointed with the Warriors YG, he is in NSW Cup behind 4-5 guys, and has just signed with the Cows this week. I appreciate that picking these is hard for TLA and at the start of the season he was there and thereabouts. I would have thought Metcalf would have been the obvious choice despite a few games for the Sharkies. Egan is a nice LS though - he is underrated in the NRL.

Well I do know dearden hasn’t signed any cards yet, so his will be redemptions

Well I do know dearden hasn’t signed any cards yet, so his will be redemptions

Interesting to see if any of the NRLPA/NRL drama equates to delays in having outstanding cards signed?

I know a number were signed at Magic Round but if TLA are waiting for players/managers to return cards will the dispute play into this and delay them?

Interesting to see if any of the NRLPA/NRL drama equates to delays in having outstanding cards signed?

I know a number were signed at Magic Round but if TLA are waiting for players/managers to return cards will the dispute play into this and delay them?
Hey Matt any news if the release is on time not like selects AFL Gem that keeps getting pushed back and I know the docks Australia wide are way behind at the moment

Maybe they’ll still sign the cards but black out the logo

Here is some of the base cards!

1691627611300.png

1691627626632.png

1691627662336.png

1691627698299.png

Wow this market is crazy prices. EBay is nuts seeing people over charging prices for cards.
It has changed alot Ruby’s being around 35
Then it’s up then dow
Diamonds are going for 450 upwards what the ?!?

Wow this market is crazy prices. EBay is nuts seeing people over charging prices for cards.
It has changed alot Ruby’s being around 35
Then it’s up then dow
Diamonds are going for 450 upwards what the ?!?
It's only a few days into this release.The asking prices on here are very fair. 🙂

Last edited:
There’s always lots of very optimistic sellers on eBay and Facebook upon release. Listing priority cards for $150 that they’ll struggle to get $50 for in a month.

I can understand Black Diamond and a handful of highly sought players getting $$ up there due to scarcity and fomo. The rest of it should settle.

But it can def be painful seeing all these cards you want and showing patience. 🤩

There’s always lots of very optimistic sellers on eBay and Facebook upon release. Listing priority cards for $150 that they’ll struggle to get $50 for in a month.

I can understand Black Diamond and a handful of highly sought players getting $$ up there due to scarcity and fomo. The rest of it should settle.

But it can def be painful seeing all these cards you want and showing patience. 🤩
Absolutely right. The kicker is the same seller who wants $400 wants to pay $150 for their teams version of the same card. Obviously certain trams impact the rise and fall of prices, but not to that extent.

Back
Top Bottom