Not cards and pretty boring really

hobo

Kogarah to Kiama
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Ross
I have been wanting more of these bad boys for a while as I've filled my first one.

It's hard to justify the cost from the US but in reality my cards need a home that can be easily grabbed,viewed and enjoyed rather than stored in a shoe box in the bottom of a cupboard.

Folders.JPG

Cheers
Ross

Last edited:
Ross, What is so special about these Bad Boys as they look like normal folders Please any differences?

I have long considered getting one of these for my really high end cards. Like you, the cost has prohibited me so far.

Can you throw up pictures of a couple of full pages?

I have long considered getting one of these for my really high end cards. Like you, the cost has prohibited me so far.

Can you throw up pictures of a couple of full pages?

There in lies the dilemma....what cards are worthy of a top loader and storing in the binder. I am pondering this again at this very moment and struggling with the decision.

I am on my 7th Select St George Club Album with base / cards / commons and low end inserts. I have 3 Select St George Club Albums with my IPs in them and probably need to pick up another couple of these club albums for the future.

So at the moment I roughly keep any insert worth $10 or more in the Top Loader binder but that excludes early Scanlens like 1974 which when I think about it I could easily put in the Top Loader Binder as these MINT cards are worth plenty but do you break up a set to put say a Langlands card in there? I couldn't do this as I like to see a full set when I'm browsing the collection. Originally I went every insert but really things like Faces of the Game etc are just not worthy and it filled the binder too quickly. Anyone with thoughts on how I decide what I should store in them I'm keen to hear.

Here's a couple of full page shots with a penny sleeve/ top loader / and the heavier PVC sheet the light reflects a lot with pictures, I also leave empty pockets where I am still looking for a card and that wastes a few pages but saves the hassle of constantly moving them around:

TL2.jpg TL3.jpg TL4.jpg

Also note the are about 5cm taller than a normal binder so storing them in my bookcase was an issue:

IMG_0738.JPG

Cheers
Ross

Tough call, especially for a Dragons collector.

Personally I keep all base, parallels and the odd base IP I have in standard 3 or 4 ring binders.

I have all my inserts in year order in Select club folders but need to purchase a couple more as I haven't yet 'foldered' my 17 Traders & Xtreme.

Personally I would have all serial numbered hits In a top loader binder.

They charge about $100 shipping for 1 folder, but I did it a bit differently by using a local US address and combining multiple items.

Ross
Thanks, yeah if I was to get one I would probably do the same and send it to MyMallBox

Hey Ross,

I wouldn't have as many cards as you in my titans collection but I decided to go by the rule of anything that is A serial number, signature card, redemption or anything with a ratio higher than 1 per box goes in the top loader binder.

Back
Top Bottom