Not cards and pretty boring really

Hey Ross,

I wouldn't have as many cards as you in my titans collection but I decided to go by the rule of anything that is A serial number, signature card, redemption or anything with a ratio higher than 1 per box goes in the top loader binder.
Ross, I personally have just kept all of my cards in ONLY Ultra pro sleeves from day dot, 1 pocket 2 pocket 3,4,6 8 etc.
Every select and ESP SHITTY SLEEVE I have thrown in the bin.
After 47 years of collecting cards you can put 2 and 2 together.
ie if you mix plastics of different types together you can sometimes get reactions in plastics.

hello ross,i know you are a very big dragons collector.a friend gave me a reg gasiner tribut program .i don,t know if you are interested in it,maybe you have one.if not your quite welcome to it.another dragons collector on this site gave it to me but it,s just sitting in the draw.

Ross, I personally have just kept all of my cards in ONLY Ultra pro sleeves from day dot, 1 pocket 2 pocket 3,4,6 8 etc.
Every select and ESP s***TY SLEEVE I have thrown in the bin.
After 47 years of collecting cards you can put 2 and 2 together.
ie if you mix plastics of different types together you can sometimes get reactions in plastics.

Never thought of that. I have sleeves of all sorts mixed together

Never thought of that. I have sleeves of all sorts mixed together
Brendan, I saw a guys collection back in the mid 80's, all of his 83, 84,and 85 stickers in 1 sort of sleeve and other cards in 9 pockets in the same album and the all of sticker sets/ plastics warped over 2 years and looked crap.

Brendan, I saw a guys collection back in the mid 80's, all of his 83, 84,and 85 stickers in 1 sort of sleeve and other cards in 9 pockets in the same album and the all of sticker sets/ plastics warped over 2 years and looked crap.
I have my whole pc in strictly ultra pro sleeves, parallels/inserts penny sleeved, commons just straight in the 9 pocket or relevant pages.

I have 14 eels club folders, only 7 have cards in them ATM, so plenty of more space for the eels pc going forward

I have my whole pc in strictly ultra pro sleeves, parallels/inserts penny sleeved, commons just straight in the 9 pocket or relevant pages.

I have 14 eels club folders, only 7 have cards in them ATM, so plenty of more space for the eels pc going forward
might be a good idea to buy a case of 9 pocket ultra pro's Paul.

hello ross,i know you are a very big dragons collector.a friend gave me a reg gasiner tribut program .i don,t know if you are interested in it,maybe you have one.if not your quite welcome to it.another dragons collector on this site gave it to me but it,s just sitting in the draw.
Hey Paul,

I appreciate the offer but I was also lucky enough to have one sent to me probably by the same anonymous collector.

Cheers
Ross

Paul, I will take it to put in a special folder.

Back
Top Bottom