nice new mailday.....It is NIIIIIIICE :-)

@matt
you just have to outbid me on of of these to get one..but that will no be easy :)

@The Truth
yeah..i love to corner the market;) ..also maybe worth to mention would be my bros 02-03 championsip drive dual auto jersey pierce-walker/25 (my bro has just 4 of em)

@aussie2al and DWade Collector
yeah..this time my mail is also beautifull...most time i have plates in my mail, but thzey are just grey..now i have a great mix of many colours :)

lean back

Sorry to jump OT here, but just noticed your sig, you must have changed it, looks SIC!!!

Also, your 1/1 Gold X-Fractor in you Avatar, is that "numpy" around the edges like the 04-05 Pristine Gold Refractors?

@mavs
yap..have changed it..could not see that moiso anymore..lol.
the kobe and walker dual autos photoshopped..unfortunately there is no kobe and walker dual auto..but i think i hve done it good.
yeah..the kobe gold x-factor in my avatar is "nuppy"-have no idea what that means but i think i know what u mean..the dges are not straight...its like a zick-zack...so i think that cards like these are not good for grading, but mine is in a gtood condition :)

great mailday for ya kobe pc.Love the design of the 02-03 sp game used triple jersey card. 02-03 ud honor roll signature class duals walker/pierce is a great looking card, Pierce would have to have one of the best autos in the NBA.

Back
Top Bottom