nice new mailday.....It is NIIIIIIICE :-)

croatiantwins

OzCardTrader
some new stuff today:D

first some new cards for my kobe collection:

3ymxa87.jpg

then a card that has not popped up for a loooooooooong time:
02-03 sp game used triple jersey walker-pierce-anderson numbered 02/25
that is now my 7th card of that celtics triple jerseyset. i have these numbering: 01/25, 02/25, 03/25, 08/25, 15/25, 17/25, 25/25
3ynjp05.jpg

then again a card for the walker / pierce colelction..back then it was only available as redemption, thats such a pretty card!-WOOD
02-03 ud honor roll signature class duals walker/pierce 13/25
34pnoya.jpg

and finally:

06 topps elevation patch kobe brylliant numbered 01/10 (with a damn nice patchpiece)
2iw93pw.jpg

2s62ae8.jpg

total kobe bryant card collection: 1335
game used cards : 139

i think its a good mailday overall

That's a sweet Dual Auto on the Wood. I didnt realise it was ALL WOOD till just then! Awesomeness!

The Kobe Patch is pretty sic! I'm tipping it to be the top of the "R" in "Lakers".

And you've got 7 of them triple Jerseys??
Why the fascination in them?

thank you all guys for your comments:D
MavsMan©
yap...these duals are all wood, thjese are really "exquisite cards", it looks awesome with everything engraved into the wood
sp game used is one of my favourit sets. i do not why...just like that look of that 02-03 sp game used cards...the auto patches /50, the dual auto patches /5..i like these cards:D . i was going for every walker-pierce-anderson triple jersey /25 and every walker-pierce dual jersey /10..but unfortunately these cards are soooo hard to find. i am collecting that 02-03 sp game used dual auto jersey set/10..but these cards never pop up:(
here are some others :
4hm6ahh.jpg

slowmotion

That's a sweet Dual Auto on the Wood. I didnt realise it was ALL WOOD till just then! Awesomeness!

The Kobe Patch is pretty sic! I'm tipping it to be the top of the "R" in "Lakers".

And you've got 7 of them triple Jerseys??
Why the fascination in them?

Because he knows I don't have one yet!

Great mailday! Love the Kobe's :D and the Walker's are nice too ;)

Great cards,Love the dual auto.Thats great work on those triple GUed aswell.Well done.

Talk about cornering the market! :lol:
Sweet Pierce's mate, how about sharing the love, lol. Nice Kobes too.

Back
Top Bottom