Hockey NHL Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Looks like Anaheim has struck gold with their backup Viktor Fasth winning his first 5 starts. First goalie to do so in 8 years. Already recorded a shutout as well.

vancouver played like absolute champions against Calgary! just hoping the penguins pick up there act abit more!

Well San Jose just ruined my day losing 6-2 to f-----g Columbus. So much for winning the first 7 straight, that's 5 straight they've dropped now.

your not the only one having a bad day my flyers copped a hiding from the maple leafs

did anyone catch the zac rinaldo fight the other night againt crombeen. he can definitely fight!!!!

Last year ITG had specialty products geared towards Flyers, Leafs and Habs. This year they kick things off with a release for Wings fans

j1iwtMd.jpg

th
Last year ITG had specialty products geared towards Flyers, Leafs and Habs. This year they kick things off with a release for Wings fans

j1iwtMd.jpg
that looks sweet u wouldnt happen to no where i could get a flyers set by any chance?

cheers

Canucks drop two at home, one to the Stars and then pissed one away to the Blues

At least goal duties were split so it takes some of the heat off Schneider, but boy did he let some howlers through against Dallas.

And now begins a brutal 4 game road trip, Chicago, Dallas, Nashville and Detroit. Be happy if they come away 2-2.

Back
Top Bottom