Need a price on a card?

220-250 if you hold onto it till not many around price should go up. That's what I think

Anyone have a price on these four? Obviously they cannot be redeemed and they technically don't exist. Wink Wink....

IMG_4310.JPG

IMG_4311.JPG

IMG_4312.JPG

Hey guys,
Sorry to bump this thread up,
But I recently got a couple of packs of Select Honours,
And I pulled a Luke Shuey Certified Signature and a Greg Williams Brownlow Signature in those packs.
Being an NBA & NFL Collector, I have no idea of these values, so can anyone else help me out?
Not selling, but would be interesting to see a price on the cards :)
Thanks, No1CavsFan

Hey guys,
Sorry to bump this thread up,
But I recently got a couple of packs of Select Honours,
And I pulled a Luke Shuey Certified Signature and a Greg Williams Brownlow Signature in those packs.
Being an NBA & NFL Collector, I have no idea of these values, so can anyone else help me out?
Not selling, but would be interesting to see a price on the cards :)
Thanks, No1CavsFan
I reckon Willian's should be worth $150 but sells a little cheaper at about $130 due to recent state of hobby.

Shuey signature around the $30 mark give or take $5

What would a 2016 future force platinum callum Brown number #26( his dad's number and vacant number) worth?

Need a price for a few cards. Looking to buy these and dont want to get ripped off

All chris judd cards
2002 judd exclusive silver signature
2007 judd mvp signature redemption
Judd captain signature redemption card (red card)

Cheers

Seeking value of entire set of 2007 AFL gems.

Ricciuto, Brown, Whitnall, Buckley, Lloyd, Pavlich, Scarlett, Crawford, Archer, Neitz, Tredrea, Richardson, Riewoldt, Goodes, Cousins, Johnson

All are in Mint/Gem Mint condition and are one-touched, sleeved and non-graded.

Due to their condition, am considering the prospect of getting them all individually graded.

Seeking value of entire set of 2007 AFL gems.

Ricciuto, Brown, Whitnall, Buckley, Lloyd, Pavlich, Scarlett, Crawford, Archer, Neitz, Tredrea, Richardson, Riewoldt, Goodes, Cousins, Johnson

All are in Mint/Gem Mint condition and are one-touched, sleeved and non-graded.

Due to their condition, am considering the prospect of getting them all individually graded.

About $150 as a lot purchase

Back
Top Bottom