Need a price on a card?

Thanks he's been going alright with the Thunder this year and if they win the flag and he plays a good finals series, he should get a look in to be drafted.

Thanks Lee

Select 2007 AFL
Entire Common Set $20
Select 2010 AFL
Entire Common Set w/ folder $25

2006 AFL Tazo
Common Set, Silver Set, 3D Set $15
2007 AFL Tazo
Entire Gold Set w/ brownlow and folder $10
2008 AFL Tazo
Entire Set w/ brownlow and folder $10-$15
2010 AFL Footy Plays
Entire Set in folder $15-$20

2009 AFL Chipz
Entire set w/ folder. Including Best and Fairest, Leading Goalkickers and Rookies. As well as all star players. $10-$15

2006 Herald Sun
Entire Master Set w/ two folders. All mascots, all rising star cards, all sharp shooters, all best and fairests $10
2007 Herald Sun
Entire common set in folder $5
2008 Herald Sun
Entire common set w/ folder $5
2010 Herald Sun
Entire common set with all caricatures w/ folder $5

based on what iv seen these are rough pricings herald sun and tazo's chipz aint that sought after more select and teamcoach plus the rare released trading cards
That is NOT a price for Herald Sun cards. I have the 2005 & 2010 sets in albums and all commons, and I'm pretty sure 2005, with all B&Fs and Rising Stars, about $30, and $20 for all 2010 cards.

Hi All

Getting closer to the new card season!! Just wondering if anyone had a ball-park figure for some 2014 Team-Coach Prize Cards
Fyfe
Watson
Selwood
Pendles
Elliot

Cheers

Price Check Please!

2011 Teamcoach Prize Card - Michael Hurley
2012 Select Eternity - Dyson Heppell Rising Star Medalist MW4
2012 Select Eternity - Lance Franklin Coleman Medalist MW2
2012 Select Eternity - Dane Swan Brownlow Medalist MW1
2010 Select Prestige - Gary Ablett Leigh Matthews Medal MC5
2011 Select Infinity - Chris Judd Best and Fairest BF3

Im curious on the value of two cards. I own one and seek the 2006 card.

Adam Goodes Brownlow Signature and redemption card #5 from 2004 and Adam Goodes Brownlow Signature and recemption card any number from 2006.

Price Check Please!

2011 Teamcoach Prize Card - Michael Hurley
2012 Select Eternity - Dyson Heppell Rising Star Medalist MW4
2012 Select Eternity - Lance Franklin Coleman Medalist MW2
2012 Select Eternity - Dane Swan Brownlow Medalist MW1
2010 Select Prestige - Gary Ablett Leigh Matthews Medal MC5
2011 Select Infinity - Chris Judd Best and Fairest BF3
Medal cards normally go for 10-15 on ebay mate. B&F go for 6-10 on ebay.

Hi all.

My son just got a pack of 2015 Teamcoach card that seems to have a flaw. None of them have numbers in the top left corner. EG. The Josh Kennedy (syd) card should be numbered 111, but these cards don't have the number. I assume they were cut from a sheet that didnt have the numbering done, and 4 of them ended up in the same pack.

There are 4 like this, all commons:
Joey Kennedy
Bontempelli
Jack Viney
Rory Sloane

Question. Are they worth anything as flawed cards, or does this mistake happen all the time? If so, let me know the approx value.

Thanks all

MM

Hi i got a Gold Coast honour roll #7 I'm new to this so I was wondering the value, any help would be great thanks.

$250 give or take 30-40 either way. Depends on how Badly someone wants it mostly, I have 004 and wouldn't let it go for less then that unless I got a pretty good trade for it

Back
Top Bottom