Need a price on a card?

IMG_1313.PNG
These are the most recent ones The prices have plummeted as they usually do when a new series comes out there is ones listed for higher but they have been for sale for months.

I've sold a few mwsg in the last month apart from a Bulldogs one that sold for $300 the rest averaged $200-$250

Hi Guys, have this 2010 Topps Chipz which was redeemed. Not sure of its value, it's No.2 of 100. All advice would be of great value.
IMG_20170405_0002.jpg
I would assume somewhere between $120 - $150. Cardzone has other clubs at $170( does not state what No for a reason) but yours is No 2 which is good. Unfortunately Chipz are not everyones collecting interests.

Yeah the one for $360 did. And the best price one sold for $400 on eBay. The guy who had that one is also a member of this site. I've ended up trading this card now anyways.

I assume the one that sold for $210 must have had a heap of cards to get rid of. Cotchin and Wines seem to be the 2 best ones in that series. And stringer just because he was a premiership player

Hi guys. How much are the aflpa 22 under 22 cards worth? I know very little about them. On ebay they look to range from $2-15 depending on the year and team.

I would be after Bombers cards, which are usually at the pointer end of the price range.

Hi all - been out of the card game for a loooong time and just came across what could be a find in a drawer I was cleaning out. From 2009 Teamcoach I have the a full set of the gold versions of the Hawthorn team, along with silver, along with the SW-08 Chance Bateman wildcard. The really interesting part is the next set, which is the Hawthorn prize cards, featuring pictures of them winning the 2008 premiership. All are in NM condition, so just wondering if anyone can put a $ worth on them.

Hi guys, I'm new to the card scene and pulled my first 2017 Brownlow Predictor card. I was lucky enough for it to be Zach Merrett as well.
As I don't know much about it I was wondering if someone could give me an idea of how much to sell it for.

Hi all,
Just pulled Patrick Dangerfield footys finest number 02/80.
Not looking to sell but would be interested to know what it's worth seeing as it's the first publically available one printed. :)
Does being 02/80 make much of a difference?

Hey all, just wondering what you think Dustys brownlow redemption could be worth if he wins the Brownlow? The card I have is also a low number, 5. Cheers for any info

Back
Top Bottom