Need a price on a card?

Could be wrong bug they look like mostly commons are they? I wouldnt bid much higher than its at now but I am np expert on older years so maybe wait for others to chime in

Hey guys,
I have just completed the 2013 teamcoach 666 card set, i was just curious what that might be worth?? and is there a market at all for people that buy full sets??

This includes

198 x common /silver / gold cards
18 x Stickers / Footy Pointers / B&F's / Stars / Magics

Total : 666 cards

Hi all, I haven't been on this site for a while so please correct me if I do something wrong.

In 2012, I pulled this card: 2012 Future Force Gold Signature Ben Kennedy numbered 30/30

I was wandering what the price could be around, if I were to sell it.

I don't know if this is the right section to post this in, please re-direct me if I have posted in the wrong place.

Cheers
Good player and club and last issued 30/30, I would expect 400 for sure

Anyone know the price on a afl cc"s tazo Richmond Tiger "Stripes" Dyer Limited edition 60/80 and the picture changes from the tiger logo to the tiger mascot stripes.. Thanks

Anyone know the price on a afl cc"s tazo Richmond Tiger "Stripes" Dyer Limited edition 60/80 and the picture changes from the tiger logo to the tiger mascot stripes.. Thanks

2008 Topps Chipz Brownlow gold premium chips and rising stars I have others but there the rare ones carnt find anything on players both from Geelong

Have many of cards to sell and trade and bulk sale also so any questions ask ahead have many of cards.. Need most to all of them gone also

just wanting to know what this is worth?
Graded 2011 select champs gary ablett jnr - fab four

P6130107.JPG

Does anyone know what the selling price would be for a:
2013 team coach
Complete set of commons/silvers/golds (198 cards)
Complete set of footy pointer/B&F/footy stickers (18 cards)
Would be much appreciated

Thanks Thomas

Hi everyone,
Was hoping someone could help out with
Sam Mitchell top prospects #180/?
Brad Sewell star signature 799/800
2013 future force Errin Wasely-black gold signature

Hi

I've been trying to find out a rough price guide for this card I've got with no luck. Looked on Ebay but couldn't find one. 2013 Team Coach Watson F&B with a Brownlow Logo printed on it. Not much info out there I could find.

Any help much appreciated

upload_2014-7-20_20-28-55.png

And I reckon as a rule u should have to atleast attempt to abswer the above question before u post a new one. As just seems no one is getting any questions answered

Errin waseley black between 100 and 150 atm but he is a chance to get draftws to I would hold onto it mighty hawks as wilk almost doubke in price if picked up by a big club

Back
Top Bottom