Need a price on a card?

yeah depends on when you do it also and how sought after they are by the people who may want it iv found you get better money for cards during the off season as people try to fill holes in there collection before the new cards come out for the year :)

Anyone help me what are the following worth
1986 scanlens in good condition got about 30 cards
1988 scanlens around 100 cards great condition
1990 stimorol full set minus 2 logo cards in near mint condition
1990 stimorol have hundreds all near mint
3 Scott Wynd error cards 1990

I don't know much about cards from under 1993 so any help

Hi all,

What is a general price range for a select Brownlow Medal redemption card? Is It the same as Norm Smith Medal redemption card?

Is $300 - $400 the general price for a Brownlow and $100-$150 for a Norm Smith?

Im a Swans fan, so their cards. How do I find out the number that were made?

Ryan O'Keefe had a Norm Smith from last years release, numbered to /300 http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2013-SEL...47?pt=AU_AFL_TradingCards&hash=item4d0ecae6b3
They go cheap as they are numbered to 300 and also not a lot of Swans collectors out there. There is also a Goodes Brownlow one from 2006, worth a lot more as only numbered to 100 and the Brownlow predictor cards were and still are very popular http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2006-ADA...89?pt=AU_AFL_TradingCards&hash=item35b9c28699
Hope that helps.

A price please for the Jobe Watson F&B 3-D with the brownlow logo. Anyone know how many of these were made?

Cheers

Some guys are asking $300 on ebay for a Jobe Watson Brownlow Medal Redemption. These are numbered to 300 and not that rare. I would only pay $300 plus for a redemption that is numbered to 100 or less.

Hey everyone I was just seeing if anyone new the value of the 2013 Dominic sheed future force gold signature is worth..
And Luke Dunstan gold
Thomas Boyd gold
Nick Robinson gold
Lewis Taylor gold just seeing what there worth..?

A price please for the Jobe Watson F&B 3-D with the brownlow logo. Anyone know how many of these were made?

Cheers
Thanks for the input... this Watson card isn't the redemption kind. It is just the standard Fairest and Best 3-d Card but with the Brownlow logo on it. Cant seem to find any that have sold and not sure how many were made as they are not numbered.

Hey guys,

I have just completed the 2013 teamcoach 666 card set, i was just curious what that might be worth?? and is there a market at all for people that buy full sets??

This includes

198 x common /silver / gold cards
18 x Stickers / Footy Pointers / B&F's / Stars / Magics

Total : 666 cards

Back
Top Bottom