Need a price on a card?

Thanks but I'm only seeking a value on this entire set. I'm not interested in receiving a purchase price from seagull lowballers wanting to score an elusive bargain for free chips.

View attachment 192003

Give it a break mate don't patronise the only one willing to contribute to your query. You sound like an expert and clearly have done research on them so why bother asking for a value!! So annoying to see people ask for values when they clearly know what they want or expect to get

Give it a break mate don't patronise the only one willing to contribute to your query. You sound like an expert and clearly have done research on them so why bother asking for a value!! So annoying to see people ask for values when they clearly know what they want or expect to get

Certainly wouldn't consider myself an expert. I wouldn't be asking for a value on the set if I was. Equally as annoying when people ask for values and other people just assume that they're idiots.

Certainly wouldn't consider myself an expert. I wouldn't be asking for a value on the set if I was. Equally as annoying when people ask for values and other people just assume that they're idiots.

Just reading this thread mate and you come off as a complete plonker. You post on this thread asking a question, someone takes time out of their life to reply & you carry on like that. Sure we all have a difference of opinion at times but your comments are not only unnecessary but insulting. Maybe you need anger management because you seem to get annoyed far too easily.

Just reading this thread mate and you come off as a complete plonker. You post on this thread asking a question, someone takes time out of their life to reply & you carry on like that. Sure we all have a difference of opinion at times but your comments are not only unnecessary but insulting. Maybe you need anger management because you seem to get annoyed far too easily.

I asked a question, got a response and responded to that response.

My response wasn't unnecessary. In fact, it provided further clarity as to what I was requesting.

People are offended and insulted by my unnecessary comments? Wacko for them.

I'm offended and insulted by unnecessary lowballers.

@dockerboy - the price given by @Carter may have been slightly low (and certainly lower than you were expecting), but he answered your request with good intentions - not to try and get a bargain off you. He didn't give any sign he was going to try to purchase them off you. For what it's worth I think that $150 is perhaps slightly on the low end. Footy cards are at the low end of a cycle and it's a buyers' market.

I think what the posters above have taken issue with is your response to @Carter who took the time to reply to your question. It's not too difficult to show a bit of respect, especially when you don't know their intentions and they're trying to help you. The vast majority of members on this site get on very well and there's seldom drama - so maybe just show a bit more respect and don't be so abrupt when responding to fellow posters and you'll have no problems on this site! :thumbsup:

@dockerboy - the price given by @Carter may have been slightly low (and certainly lower than you were expecting), but he answered your request with good intentions - not to try and get a bargain off you. He didn't give any sign he was going to try to purchase them off you. For what it's worth I think that $150 is perhaps slightly on the low end. Footy cards are at the low end of a cycle and it's a buyers' market.

I think what the posters above have taken issue with is your response to @Carter who took the time to reply to your question. It's not too difficult to show a bit of respect, especially when you don't know their intentions and they're trying to help you. The vast majority of members on this site get on very well and there's seldom drama - so maybe just show a bit more respect and don't be so abrupt when responding to fellow posters and you'll have no problems on this site! :thumbsup:

Cheers for the heads up. It's been a few years since I've been on here and on reflection, i've probably just taken the response in a different context to what a lot of other people on here have. I'll take this on board and be more considerate of others. Apologies to those offended.

upload_2017-2-7_12-15-17.png

Hi All

I pulled this card in 2013. Anyone think the potential value has gone up or down since the Brownlow was taken away? Not sure of the value but I seem to remember they were pretty rare.

Cheers

Russ

upload_2017-2-7_12-15-17.png

Hi All

I pulled this card in 2013. Anyone think the potential value has gone up or down since the Brownlow was taken away? Not sure of the value but I seem to remember they were pretty rare.

Cheers

Russ
I'd say the value wouldn't have changed a whole lot - might have decreased slightly. If I remember correctly there were 44 of them made. If you were to sell I reckon you'd still get a very fair price for it!

Cheers for the heads up. It's been a few years since I've been on here and on reflection, i've probably just taken the response in a different context to what a lot of other people on here have. I'll take this on board and be more considerate of others. Apologies to those offended.
Mate. My evaluation was based, quite simply, on ebay completed sales, nothing else. All cards i looked at were sold as singles. Some were sold at the top end, some were sold for as little as $4 each and even 1 card sold for 0.99c. Quite simply as i said, as singles. So you add them all up and get an average, and then take a percentage off for being a set. That is the value as i have always seen it. I have never been interested in your cards, i was surprised myself to see how low a few cards were sold for, that is not my fault, that is the market. You could easily look up the same info that i always go by, it is not a secret, that is the market price on that card on that day. Simple.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2007-Jon...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Last edited:
Hi Guys, have this 2010 Topps Chipz which was redeemed. Not sure of its value, it's No.2 of 100. All advice would be of great value.
IMG_20170405_0002.jpg

IMG_4811.JPG
Hey guys I really need your input on the approximate value of this Trent Cotchin card. It's a Guernsey signature redemption . Not a low number and not redeemed yet. Will the redemption change the value ? Also will the type of patch I receive alter the worth?

IMG_4811.JPG
Hey guys I really need your input on the approximate value of this Trent Cotchin card. It's a Guernsey signature redemption . Not a low number and not redeemed yet. Will the redemption change the value ? Also will the type of patch I receive alter the worth?
They are selling for roughly $250
It's kinda the luck of the draw redeeming it could increase the price if It a good patch eg part of the afl logo
But it could also decrease the value eg a sponsor patch

Cool. Could you please post a pic of the source from where u saw it selling at $250. I have seen maybe one sell for that on e bay. With another selling for $400 and one for $375. So I would've thought that an average price would be $325 or so. But I appreciate ur opinion. And maybe it has gone down a lot since last time I checked. Apparently when the set was first released it was going for $700. But decreased after a while

Back
Top Bottom