NBA on Channel 10 HD

Re: NBA on Channel 10 HD 2morrow

i was very annoyed when i saw dr phil start, ended up turning the TV off. Then came back 20 mins later and the game was going. Hope this is just teething problems and not a sign of things to come.

I think this is dependent on the american coverage starting on time, otherwise channel 10 get caught out. I think for the nfl games they have shown, if it has started late they have been playing some nfl action clips to fill in time.

maybe they are going to develop something similiar to fill in these gaps

at 12 wen the game was supposed to start they had the pre show with ernie, kenny smith & karl malone, then they went to the game as soon as it started.

and they didnt cut away wen it went to overtime.

here's 2 I did.

HD tuner into DVD Recorder on 2nd highest setting

Using windows media player to play on pc for screen grab

untitled.JPG

Untitled-1.jpg

I enjoyed it yesterday. I recorded the game on the iQ to watch when I get home from work. Decided to also tape the scheduled "Ready Steady Cook" afterwards incase the game ran a bit like usual. So I was happy I did because the recording ran out but then, with 1 minute left in Overtime, the recording of Ready Steady Cook finished!

Argghh, I watched the whole game and missed the last minute of OT, ahh lesson learnt here!!

Who's on today's game? Is it the Cavs vs Lakers match?

Even though we haven't got it here yet....it's just good to have the NBA back on free to air TV in Australia!!!

Even better without Bill Woods and Steve Carfino. :lol:

Back to the good ol' ABC days with Marv Albert here and there, this time full games and in HD. Hope all you guys in that region get it soon, and anyone else missing out for that matter.

Back
Top Bottom