NBA on Channel 10 HD

I believe tonight is the NBA 360 show

edit yep I am right

NBA 360
7.30pm – 8.30pm TEN HD
Thursday 19 February 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Highlights from the biggest games of the week, plus scores, tables and features with the superstars of the NBA.

I believe tonight is the NBA 360 show

edit yep I am right

NBA 360
7.30pm – 8.30pm TEN HD
Thursday 19 February 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Highlights from the biggest games of the week, plus scores, tables and features with the superstars of the NBA.

Sweet! Sounds good! I thought I saw there was something on after the game replay tomorrow night as well? Like an NBA Action type show maybe?

That was an awesome end to it. People voted for the Slam dunk competition worldwide! Would have loved to watch it live.

That Nate dunk where he jumped over Chandler shouldn't be counted - he stepped on his back so it is not really a proper dunk from the ground.

Ersk

i actually liked rudy's dunks better than nates
That was an awesome end to it. People voted for the Slam dunk competition worldwide! Would have loved to watch it live.

That Nate dunk where he jumped over Chandler shouldn't be counted - he stepped on his back so it is not really a proper dunk from the ground.

Ersk

i actually liked rudy's dunks better than nates

Much more! That Gasol off the backboard was the best dunk of the night!....well to that point anyway :lol:

Was so stoked when Cindy shouted out to me from the lounge that there was "some NBA show thing" on :D And more tonight I believe!

NBA Friday 6 March 2009 (DOUBLE HEADER) NBA Friday 6 March 2009 New Orleans V Dallas12pm – 2.30pm TEN HDFriday 6 March 2009 Portland V Denver2.30pm – 5pm TEN HDFriday 6 March 2009 NBA 3605pm – 6pm TEN HDFriday 6 March 2009 REPLAYNew Orleans V Dallas 10.30pm – 12.45am TEN HDFriday 6 March 2009 REPLAYPortland V Denver12.45am – 3am TEN HDSaturday 7 March 2009

Back
Top Bottom