NBA on Channel 10 HD

Re: NBA on Channel 10 HD 2morrow

if u got a hd tv check the electronic tv guide for 2morrw morning and its on from 6am-9am

wonga is right, just checked 10's schedule on their website and its starts at 6:30am - 9am

maybe its the start of the crossover of showing nba with nfl finishing!

There is a NBA game on Channel 10 HD 2morrow at 6am

i think its the Cavs vs Detroit game

Yeah!

Thanks for the heads up......I will be watching. Even if its only for half an hour to an hour (going into work at 7). Might tape it if I can.

well channel 10 do have a 24 hour HD channel starting in april, so i guess they are just getting an early start with a few sports

I was reading motorsport news mag, and they have mentioned that the one sport channel is starting up on the week of the australian grand prix, which is late march!

Might be we get the abc broadcast on monday mornings, hopefully that extends to the all-star game!

i hope its a weekly thing

also gonna have to check the other days and see if there are any other games on different days

apparently there is a few games a week

MONDAY 02 February
06:30 am NBA TV- Sport, No Captions TEN HD
Read more...
More Details | Official Site
11:00 pm NBA TV- Sport, No Captions TEN HD
Read more...
FRIDAY 06 February
12:00 pm NBA TV- Sport, No Captions TEN HD
Read more...
09:30 pm NBA TV- Sport, No Captions TEN HD
Read more...
MONDAY 09 February
07:30 am NBA TV- Sport, No Captions TEN HD
Read more...
09:30 pm NBA TV- Sport, No Captions TEN HD

nba - TV Guide - Yahoo!7

There is a game scheduled on 10HD for Friday too at 12-2:30pm...looks like Boston vs Lakers!!

Cheers
Matt

Sweeeeet! Is this the start of better coverage than Foxtel, free-to-air? Is this the end of Foxtel....or perhaps a kick in their pants?

Sweeeeet! Is this the start of better coverage than Foxtel, free-to-air? Is this the end of Foxtel....or perhaps a kick in their pants?

I dont think it would affect foxtel but if other sports like soccer and rugby will become regular to channel 10 then, foxtel's sport is gonna get shrewed. But foxtel has alot of different other channels/category so this should not affect them much.

thats awsesome! too bad for the terrible times and me not owning a video player. Might be them seeing how NBA goes before they launch their sports channel

thats awsesome! too bad for the terrible times and me not owning a video player. Might be them seeing how NBA goes before they launch their sports channel

It would appear that the games are being shown live....my TV guide from todays Herald Sun shows that they are also replaying both games...Mondays game is being replayed at 11pm after a replay of the Superbowl and Fridays game is being shown again at 9.30pm.

Time to get rid of your Foxtel / Austar everyone!!!:thumbsup::D

(This has been a paid advertisement by Freeview!!!);):v:

Back
Top Bottom