NBA on Channel 10 HD

Re: NBA on Channel 10 HD 2morrow

In Canberra we get Southern Cross TEN HD. I didnt see any game on there this morning.

All I ever see on it is the landscapes.

Does anyone know if I just missed it somehow or we actually dont get it here in Canberra?

Ry

In Canberra we get Southern Cross TEN HD. I didnt see any game on there this morning.

All I ever see on it is the landscapes.

Does anyone know if I just missed it somehow or we actually dont get it here in Canberra?

Ry

I said the same thing on page 4 of this thread,

Too bad for regional areas, on Channel 10 High Def they keep showing landscape Montages for ages since we got channel 10 last year in the NT, I think its a license thing, maybe channel 10 will show what major cities are seeing, I guess for me I still got it on Austar twice a week but that's not much I wish I could see a game at least 5 times a week would be super!!!

Its sucks but we just got to live with it for now I hope they change it soon :thumbsup:

Regional Areas include NT, ACT, TAS and Country NSW, QLD, SA, WA & VIC.

Canberra is the friggin Capital!! Why are we regional FFS!!

Thanks Johnny for the info :)

Ry

that rocks for someonje that works nights n gets home around 6 in the morning.. shame i didnt see this til now.. woulda been good to watch yestie.. even if it was a lehoag game.. thanks for the info guys

LMFAO @ the fly thing in ry's sig that i tried to swat off my tv hahaha

<--- swears he hasnt had a few drinks after work...

Hey, I recorded the last 1 hour of the CAVS v PISTONS game and 1 hour is 5.85Gb .... in MPEG4 mode ... (USB TV Tuner)

How do i make the file size smaller!?!?

If your a pistons fan you make it smaller be deleting the last quarter!

hahaha ... not

Nah, not a pistons fan - just want to save HDD space as my pr0n collection takes up most of the 4MB HDD .... so if the recording can be made smaller then i can put them onto DVD for other dudes ...

;)

Recorded the game and transferred it to my PC .. HD is nice :)

lebron.jpg

Back
Top Bottom