nba 2k11 - my player

just wondering, has anyone been traded from there team with out actually asking for a trade?
reason i ask is after a game i got a reporter asking me about the trade rumours thats been flying around, but im actually happy with the bobcats and never asked for a trade. and with us sitting on top of the eastern conference 30 games into my second season (1st season with the bobcats) i cant see why they would want to trade me. so i checked the rumour mill and it was saying that with no bird rights bobcats cannot resign me.
so you think this talk is about whats gonna happen after this season? or do you think bobcats are gearing up to trade me so they can get something in return rather then me just walking at seasons end?

just wondering, has anyone been traded from there team with out actually asking for a trade?
reason i ask is after a game i got a reporter asking me about the trade rumours thats been flying around, but im actually happy with the bobcats and never asked for a trade. and with us sitting on top of the eastern conference 30 games into my second season (1st season with the bobcats) i cant see why they would want to trade me. so i checked the rumour mill and it was saying that with no bird rights bobcats cannot resign me.
so you think this talk is about whats gonna happen after this season? or do you think bobcats are gearing up to trade me so they can get something in return rather then me just walking at seasons end?

Far as I know you can't get traded if you don't request. So don't worry about it... It's just adding a "realistic" edge to the game.

I've stopped playing MP for a while. We're in the Conf Semi's against the Magic score tied 1-1 but I'm getting over it. I'm still annoyed that I didn't get any All-NBA mention, mainly because I had the sim quarters at 12 minutes and my actual quarters only 8, so my stats and minutes probably weren't high enough despite me averaging 25-5-5 and with league-leading %'s.

Been playing a lot of association lately.

Far as I know you can't get traded if you don't request. So don't worry about it... It's just adding a "realistic" edge to the game.

I've stopped playing MP for a while. We're in the Conf Semi's against the Magic score tied 1-1 but I'm getting over it. I'm still annoyed that I didn't get any All-NBA mention, mainly because I had the sim quarters at 12 minutes and my actual quarters only 8, so my stats and minutes probably weren't high enough despite me averaging 25-5-5 and with league-leading %'s.

Been playing a lot of association lately.

I had qtrs @ 8min & sim at 12. I still made the 1st NBA team and 1st RC team!

Just won the finals in my first season 4 games to 2 over the Heat. Got finals MVP and liked the little thing that happens when you win the finals. Ended up averaging 35.6ppg 13.2rpg, 4.5apg and 3.7bpg. Oh and Happy Australia Day people.

I deleted my old MP where I was 30 games through the season and started a new one i'm avrg 47.3 PPG, 12.4 RPG, 1.5 BPG , 2 APG

I'm a 7' ft SF i'm tearinng it up at the moment i'm starting for the Celtics after getting drafted Round 1 PICK 9 by the Jazz.

I just had 80 Pts, 23 Reb, 4 blk , 2 ast and 1 stl against the Nuggets in a key game for me because I am a SF and so is Melo I broke the 1000 point milestone and the 75 point milestone and ended up with 11,198 Skill points!!!! Killed it!

I just had 80 Pts, 23 Reb, 4 blk , 2 ast and 1 stl against the Nuggets in a key game for me because I am a SF and so is Melo I broke the 1000 point milestone and the 75 point milestone and ended up with 1198 Skill points!!!! Killed it!

Only 1198? Wow, the game really docks you hard for having a 7'0 SF. I usually score between 1600 and 1900 a game for hitting around the 20-10-4 mark.

I was trying to get a triple double against the 76ers but getting assists is so freakin hard!!! Ended up with 46, 23 & 5 assists :(

---------- Post added 03-02-2011 at 10:05 PM ----------

Only 1198? Wow, the game really docks you hard for having a 7'0 SF. I usually score between 1600 and 1900 a game for hitting around the 20-10-4 mark.

Sorry mate typo it was meant to say 11,198 left out a 1 :p

Up to 59 overall now just had a few huge games!

I had 68 pts, 18 reb , 4 ast and 1 block against the heat I shot 9/15 from 3 point land I was one off the "Make 10 3 point field goals in a single game" milestone....shattered.

Up to 59 overall now just had a few huge games!

I had 68 pts, 18 reb , 4 ast and 1 block against the heat I shot 9/15 from 3 point land I was one off the "Make 10 3 point field goals in a single game" milestone....shattered.

What position is your guy. What difficulty do you play on, and what quarter length?

I played some MP tonight, hadn't played in a while. In the playoffs in the Eastern Conference Semi-Finals down 3-2 to the Magic.

In a must win game I dropped 53 points, 8 boards and 4 steals including 11/18 from long range. My Bobcats then went to Orlando where we narrowly won Game 7, I dropped 50 points for a consecutive 50 point game and hit 6/14 from long range.

I was so scared that the Magic would win in the last few minutes (Rashard Lewis hits everything in this game) so I barely passed the ball, dribbled around double teams to hit pull-up jump-shots and tough falling away shots.

After I won the series I got another endorsement from Jordan Brand - My own shoe! I called it the JDUB23 and it gives me +8 on my mid-range shot (making my mid-range 93 when I'm wearing that shoe). Pretty stoked, got a billboard, magazine cover and now this!

Up against the Chicago Bulls in the ECF now, in the West it's Lakers and Nuggets.

I'm a 6'5" SG who is in his first season, drafted 26th overall by the Oklahoma City Thunder and got traded to various teams before ending up with the Charlotte Bobcats. Was an All-Star and All-Rookie 1st Team Selection, winning Rookie of the Year and averaging 25.8 PPG in 68 games (got injured a bit).

Didn't make any All-NBA Teams (disappointing) but hold franchise records for points in a game (53) and playoff game (53) and three-pointers made in a game (10) and playoff game (11). I'm now rated 77 overall.

Jimbo i'm a 7 ft SF , Play on pro and 12 minute quarters. I'd never played this game before xmas so I was just getting the hang of it. Will make the switch to superstar at the end of the season.

Jimbo i'm a 7 ft SF , Play on pro and 12 minute quarters. I'd never played this game before xmas so I was just getting the hang of it. Will make the switch to superstar at the end of the season.

Oh play however you like man, I'm not criticizing. Just wanted to know what settings you had it on, in case I ever want to score 80 in a game ;)

I only play on Pro as well, because I suck on superstar and my teammates are really annoying. The games are still competitive though. I only play 8 minute quarters though.

7 foot SF though, farout! that's tall for the wing!

Playing for the Magic and just came up to my first game against the Lakers...I was expecting it would be a hard match, turns out Nash got traded to them, so even harder then I expected. Also, Nash being a Laker is messing with my head.

Back
Top Bottom