nba 2k11 - my player

Re: nba 2k11 - my player draft

damn i struggled and got 2nd round 9th to the knicks, then spent a few months in the D league where i was seriously killing it. and just signed a 10 day contract with Miami!!! very happy with that!!!!!

Got drafted 2nd Round 2nd pick (?) by Miami. Instantly got minutes and have had 1 start while Bosh was injured, am 6th man and playing around 28 - 32 minutes a game depending on how the team is going! Im a defensive 6'8' PF so not a whole lot of scoring just yet but a heap of Rebounds and around 4 or so assits a game!! Addicted as to it!

finished the summer circuit..

in the nba with the t-wolves (no playoff b'ball for me :(

anyways, bout to play first game, little bit of a log jam at SG,

role player atm with 12-15 MPG, behind corey brewer. keeping ellington out of the 12 :)

im 6'5 and they kept pushing me up to the 3 ?? wtf.

hope they dont do it here, shouldnt tho, wes johnson and martell webster there..

im addicted too :) lol

I'm massively hooked on it too! And I know what u mean I'm a 6 foot pg and in the d league they had me playing a fair few minutes at sg which hurt my stats a little bit, especially on defence

Drafted 2nd round 8th pick to Pistons as SF...6'4..3 games deep into the Season..should be racking up lots of points but atm mostly doing damage with rebounds and steal per game.

I got picked second round pick 10 by Indiana and I'm playing small forward. One game into the pre season and I dropped 10 points 2 rebounds and kept my man to 2 points. Bloody awesome game I can't stop playing.

1st game last night in nba season on got 4 points and 2 boards in 6 mins.
2nd game 18 points 5 boards 3 assists and 1 steal, 3 turnovers in 15 mins..

heaps better game..

6 foot PG- All around player.
Got drafted 2nd round pick 8 to the New York Knicks, impressed so much in the summer circuit i made the squad for the NBA season. Slowly but surely moving up the ranks and just finished my first game as starter for the Knicks still. I think im only rated 42 overall still though..hard when i get moved to SG a lot also at 6 foot tall...
AWESOME game but my only complaint is that you cant run actual plays! Im starting to get sick of calling a pick and role lol

i got drafted rd 2. pick 4.. and got the drafted to the pistons..! :) i asked for a trade.. three teams are interested in me, boston, nuggets and 76ers..!!

same with pistons.. our record right now is 5 - 12.. lol.. im getting about 10 -15mins a game now.. averaging about 8pts, 5 assist, 4 rebounds per game.. and ben gorden does not pass at all.. the ball hog.. haha

Anybody else get sick of hearing that your player has arrived earlier this afternoon at the start of games? Seriously if im starting on the bench why would anybody care haha

and my voice when i talk to the press does not match my look.. lol.. i sound like a bit of a tart.. i love the arrogant comments.. haha

Back
Top Bottom